Search results

1. BWitt

Utrip Baker vs. LBE

I own the LBE as well as the Scott Kirby, I'm enjoying the LBE a bit more because it is opening up nicely. We will see what happens tonight, I have been patient with the LBE as it wasn't a very fun bat to swing at first. The Scott Kirby feels like a sledge hammer through the zone but I am a...
  2. BWitt

NTX BudFest

Who will be there and who are you playing with?
  3. BWitt

what's your go to foot gear??

I know I am late, but I would like to throw out Merrell shoes as well, love mine!
  4. BWitt

Price Check 26oz Worth Legit Mint

I'm in on it at 110
  5. BWitt

Z4000 Durability

Yes, I saw your post when searching....sounds like a rarity though.
  6. BWitt

Z4000 Durability

Just curious if there have been any issues. Every bat company has them, but I just bought a Backman Shoppe and hesitant to swing it due to my past experiences with LS. The temptation of buying it got to me thought. Thanks for any info...
  7. BWitt

NTX Cash Bash

I was playing for GSC/Fury/Skillset
  8. BWitt

shops around detroit?

I'm in detroit for a couple more days, and I was curious. If there were any shops, for bats and gloves.
  9. BWitt

SBF Snowball Team - Denison Tx

Good luck guys! See you there!
  10. BWitt

Canadian Flex RI

I'd love to get my hands on one. I'll be in Dearborn Michigan later this week if anyone has one around there that would like to sell!
  11. BWitt

For Trade 26oz Canadian Easton Synergy SP14SY100F

I'll buy it!
  12. BWitt

LTB LTB: a few bats Please

Successful FB Stalk! She seems to be telling the truth, not bad looking! Great teeth....HEY HEY LADY!!!
  13. BWitt

Hooters 250'?

Think a lot of people are making the Iron Man....
  14. BWitt

Fall BudFest

Wish I was! That tournament was a blast a couple years ago. I don't find my way down south much anymore. Hasn't Vet always been a asphalt parking lot to play on?
  15. BWitt

anybody know how I can fix this ?

I've alwats found using the open side of a wrench is best, controlled bending and plenty of leverage.
  16. BWitt

Ntx team

I'm just trying to see who will be playing some the rest of the season, wanting to pick up or find a tournament team. I have recently played for Streamline, Vendetta, and most of my time with OK Shockers. Name is Brandon Witt and I play infield.
  17. BWitt

For Trade MINT Rawlings PROAJ10

One more bump...
  18. BWitt

For Trade MINT Rawlings PROAJ10

I have a mint Rawlings ProAJ10 I'm looking to trade for: Mizuno Pro Limited Model Gloves Custom A2000/A2K Custom HOH/Pro Preferred Nike Sha-Do Other high end gloves Glove is still super stiff, has a long way to go before being broke in.
  19. BWitt

PRICE CHECK: NWT Rawlings PROAJ10

I just need a price check on this to see where you stands. It's the Adam Jones model from last season
  20. BWitt

LTB 13" H-Web RHT. Vinci, Worth, Akadema, Mizuno

I have a custom bmb-m I could sell.