Search results

1. chancechatman

For Sale Famous Blue Roller Bag

Famous blue roller. has a few small tears two are at the bottom where the plastic bottom piece pushes out. the other is at the cloth handle on the side i assume from picking it up and it being heavy. other than that its good. wheels are in perfect shape no other rips or tears that i have found...
  2. chancechatman

For Sale/Trade 26oz Worth Mayhem XL

SOLD thanks corey318 26 oz XL prally 200ish hits. i dont really keep up i didnt use it a ton thought. its been compression tested and passed by alot. no cracks, original grip, endcaps good pics below. price is $130 shipped i might trade for 2013 bats, or JHMayhem120 the Red one, Cartel or...
  3. chancechatman

For Sale White Evo 4g Sprint

this is my wifes White Evo 4g for sprint its about a year old. No major cosmetic damages. screen has has a protector on it since day 1 just took it off for pics. its had a case on it the entire time as well. price is 130 obo shipped. gifted or add fees.
  4. chancechatman

GTG Base Hitter? is GTG

made offer i countered.. paid quickly.. easy to deal with. Thanks for buying the phoone
  5. chancechatman

For Sale/Trade Sprint Evo 4g

I have a Htc sprint Evo 4g for sale. Clean esn i just got an iphone so i dont need it anymore. its a little over a year old. no cracks or major scratches or damage. its had a nice screen protector and cases on it the whole time ive owned it. it comes with an otter box defender, car charger and...
  6. chancechatman

2012 Teams NTX

So whos playing on which team in NTX this year so we can put some faces with names... Ill be with standard2outer mainly this year I played with Tx Hype/Ravan Security this past weekend tho...
  7. chancechatman

Demarini buy in sponsorship?

Does demarini do any kind of a buy in program?
  8. chancechatman

Possible Deal of the day

I picked up a SCX3 last night from a guy on a message board for $125 bucks.. this could be the deal of the day..... its got about 500 hits on it and the asa stamp is still there only a couple paint chips and normal endcap wear.. I cant wait to use it tonight.. I forgot to take pics but ill post...
  9. chancechatman

For Sale og grips

i have some og grips for sale. 2 worth pebble grips 2 miken grips off of dc psycho 1 worth duo grip 1 tps z1000 grip 5 bucks a piece shipped let me know if your interested. ill trade them all for a cool subdyed jersey or something let me know what you have.
  10. chancechatman

For Sale/Trade 2 Motorcycle Helmets xxl Bell Drifter med Hjc with sunshades and clear face shield

the hjc helmet was worn by my wife maybe 5 times. its in perfect condition comes with the bag. its got the slide down sun shades and a full face clear shield. the helmet is black. price is $85 shipped in lower 48 the Bell Drifter helmet is more used but not abused got a few scratches and...
  11. chancechatman

For Sale/Trade LTS Boombah Turfs

Id like to sell a pair of boombah turfs that have been worn twice by my wife, their too big for her their a size 5.5. Id like 40 bucks for those. their white and columbia blue. if you want to trade i could use some turfs size 12, or a couple cool jerseys xxl or xl. maybe batting gloves or one...