Search results

1. TurboLumpy

For Sale/Trade 34/30 Tiphoon!

SOLD for $220 yes, this one has an Endcap. 30 ounce (hotter than the 28oz version). Kills everything including 52s. Previous owner sanded off titanium markings . Has thousands of swings on it with everything including Evil derby balls, sanding didn’t affect integrity. Can’t feel it when you run...
  2. TurboLumpy

LTB Titanium bat

sold my Tiphoon a few years back, miss the ping! I know it’s a long shot but hopefully someone wants to come off theirs. LMK, thanks!
  3. TurboLumpy

WR options

cant decide on my WR lineup. Need 2 from Diggs, D Thomas, and Mike Evans. Always start Evans but he'll have Janoris Jenkins on him all day. Leaning Thomas but tough to sit Diggs after his production so far. Could put Diggs in the flex but I've got Jaquizz Rodgers there going againts the...
  4. TurboLumpy

For Sale Oakley setup

SOLD!! Just moved and need to pay some bills, so these have to go. Did alot of research in putting this setup together, they work awesome in pretty much all weather conditions. 30th Anniversary Edition Oakley RadarLock frames with 3 sets of lenses. All 3 lenses are NON-Polarized (Polarization...
  5. TurboLumpy

For Sale Ideal Oakley softball setup

SOLD!!! Just moved and need to pay some bills, so these have to go. Did alot of research in putting this setup together, they work awesome in pretty much all weather conditions. 30th Anniversary Edition Oakley RadarLock frames with 3 sets of lenses. All 3 lenses are NON-Polarized...
  6. TurboLumpy

Moving to New Orleans

moving to NoLa at the end of June, hoping to jump on some teams. Good hitter, play OF mainly, no arm left but can still run a bit. Open to mens or co-ed, LMK thanks
  7. TurboLumpy

Can I get a sponsorship??

Moved to Denver a year ago, picked up with a solid team 9 months ago. Two league ships and a few tourney wins later this is how we're outfitted. All gamers, couple of the guys have some Vinci backups too.
  8. TurboLumpy

For Sale NIB Salomon S-Lab Speed size 12.5

Forget the Speedcross, this is by far the best softball turf on the market. Lower drop = more stable. Grippier and longer lasting lug pattern. Much lighter than the Speedcross or Fellraiser. I picked these up from the Salomon site thinking I could make the 12.5 work, but they are too narrow for...
  9. TurboLumpy

For Sale 33/23 SRV4B

Picked this up for the GF, swung it for a bit but now has started her residency and will never see the light of day again. I'd guesstimate 350 swings, mostly by her. Not broken in, though I swung it the other night and was really impressed. No rattle, endcap is solid, and I think I can see 1...
  10. TurboLumpy

For Sale 27 Stiff EL Monsta DNA

Just moved to Denver, no ASA ball out here. Would never sell this bat otherwise, thing is just absurdly hot. 4-500 swings, no rattle, passed compression a few months ago with no problems. I think the original owner may have purchased a return as the name and order number are written on the...
  11. TurboLumpy

For Sale Rich Tan HOH Pro12-9

Picked this up for a co-worker's son, but it isn't "loud" enough for him. Damn kids. 12" Pro12-9, in great shape. Can be squeezed but no real break in has been done- still lies open on its side. Liner is in perfect shape. Looks like it will have a really deep pocket when broken in. Little...
  12. TurboLumpy

For Sale Minty Dry Black Horween Pro-TB24

$115 shipped! Low as she goes. Have to order some car parts so this needs to go. Found this glove about 2 months ago at a local PIAS in completely minty condition - (see thread- http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/price-check-horween-experts.1429032/#post-18735664 ) Date code = 1999, last...
  13. TurboLumpy

Price Check: Horween Experts

Just snagged this at PIAS, hoping to get some info on it. 4 dot, can't find a code anywhere. Looks and feels brand new except for some slight white discoloration on the palm, seems like someone started attempting to break it in and gave up. Has to be a 13", bigger than my 12.75" Rawlings...
  14. TurboLumpy

Just moved to Denver

Just arrived to the City Park area, looking for a rec men's team and maybe a co-ed for my gf and I. Decent hitting OF with no arm left. Any help is appreciated thanks.
  15. TurboLumpy

For Sale NEW VIPER Remote Starter

$70 shipped, low as she goes. $80 shipped to avoid multiple trips to the PO! $$$90 Shipped! Bought this years ago, never got around to installing it. Was pretty top of the line when I bought it, does just about everything and has great range. Comes with everything, including 2 Key FOBs...
  16. TurboLumpy

For Sale 26oz Minty White DC41 with receipt

Sold! Moving sale. MAYBE 50 swings, but prob not that many. Still pings, not broken in at all. Legit receipt from ASP dated 8/22/15. Have Barcode as well. $170 shipped. Also have a few new batpacks, can do a great price on a package.
  17. TurboLumpy

For Sale 34/26 First Batch SCX2

Putting my first batch up for sale. This one DOES have the USSSA stamp, but is a 309 serial#. (The changeover happened somewhere in the 311's) I've owned 4 first batches, this one hits like all the rest. Has gotten to that absurdly hot stage (see that webbing!)but doesn't have any seam cracks...
  18. TurboLumpy

For Sale Like new Vinci BMB-OB

Selling this as the season is over. Never got around to starting break in. 100% mint, untouched. Very tight hand stall. Plays very close to 13", bigger than the closed-back BMB. $180 gifted shipped. LMK!
  19. TurboLumpy

For Sale Mint 13" Vinci AB-74VM

I've been working on this glove all summer and want to move it now that ball is over for the year. Glove has never been conditioned, just mallet work and catch. Probably 75% broken in, and is gameable. Mint condition, perfectly shaped pocket, broken in TIP. Plays like a 12.75". $145 gifted...
  20. TurboLumpy

For Sale NIW 34/30 J3a with brand new legit receipt.

$180 so Joker still likes me. Found this the other day at a Richard's. Comes with a legit receipt. Asking $190 shipped. Thanks