Search results

1. Dogue

For Sale 28oz Miken Big Cat - Sold

Bought from an old slap hitter that tore his shoulder. Has small glue rattle. I honestly haven't put much work into this bat because I have a couple more Big Cats I use, this was a back-up that mostly sat. In good shape with original grip, tight endcap, no cracks or deep scratches. SOLD
  2. Dogue

For Sale 28.5 Melee 12 2 piece - SOLD

Has about 60-70 swings, hits great I just prefer more endload. Has a couple very thin chips/rubs, probably from going into my bag. SOLD Pics in my album http://forums.softballfans.com/media/albums/seniors.7078/
  3. Dogue

Selling Section

This is not it.
  4. Dogue

For Sale/Trade Worth Wicked 28oz - SOLD

Great shape, 200 swings or less. Hits ball great but I prefer heavier/more endload. Looking for 30oz Mikens, either Big Cat or Ultra II Black Maxload. SOLD, shipped and insured.
  5. Dogue

44/400

Any plans to make this ball again, either ISA or Special Blend? I still have a couple of the old ones with MCT for ISA and they're holding up well.
  6. Dogue

For Sale 4 Senior bats SOLD

Red Ultra II - unknown weight but probably a 29oz, unknown hits (bought from a base hitter) lots of paint/ground/bag wear but structurally very sound, has lizard skins grip. SOLD Nightmare - 27 oz, unknown hits, paint chips but no webbing that I can see, no grip. SOLD Big Cat - 27oz and less...
  7. Dogue

2018 Miken Seniors

Big Cat Maxload Balanced
  8. Dogue

For Sale 27oz DC41 Red Knob - sold

OG DC41 with paint wear but no rattles, no cracks or deep scratches, less than 500 hits. Knob was reattached a year ago with 3M 5200 and hasn't budged since and bat comes with no grip. Shipped USPS insured for SOLD
  9. Dogue

For Sale 27oz Reebok Melee - SOLD

Selling my wifes Melee, probably around 100 to 200 hits, has webbing but no rattles, tight endcap, some field and ground scratches, has Lizard Skins grip. SOLD.
  10. Dogue

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope everyone stays safe and has a great Christmas and New Year! Now what kinda cool softball stuff did you get?
  11. Dogue

Who answers SBF Store questions?

I'm looking for a new roller, inexpensive but not a piece of junk, that holds 4 bats and has at least a few storage compartments. I was liking the looks and features of the LS Series 7 Rig Wheeled Bag but google search reviews got mixed messages on if it can hold 4 softball bats, so I asked the...
  12. Dogue

The White DC41 is not OG

Lots of posts and ads for OG DC41's showing the white 2 piece....the grey 2012 DC41 is the OG :wtf2: OG Not OG
  13. Dogue

For Sale OG MV1 Supermax 26oz

OG MV1 Supermax 26oz - SOLD Selling my MV1 I picked up from another board bro, unknown # of hits but it very good shape. Faint webbing, no cracks, no rattles, tight endcap, new-ish grip off my DC41. Bat is sold. Bat is hot but it just sits in my office so maybe someone else can use it.
  14. Dogue

GTG topdawg21 it GTG

fast payment and good transaction. :thumb:
  15. Dogue

For Sale 28oz OG Freak - cheap

28oz OG Freak - SOLD Selling one of my 2nd batch (404XXXX) Freaks. Bat looks rough from spike marks (I guess, bought from this forum a while back) which are not deep but have obviously gone through the black finish. Unknown hits but very solid, no rattles, tight endcap, and is just getting...
  16. Dogue

For Sale 27oz NR DC Psycho

27oz NR DC Psycho-SPF In good shape, unknown # of hits but I'd guess 500 or so, very small rattle, paint still looks good with typical scratches from bag and field...she's just getting hot! Tape grip with Knobcuff. SPF$115 shipped w/PP Gift or $120 shipped PP w/fees, obo.
  17. Dogue

GTG spank13

Jon is definitely GTG, got a new glove and a bonus conditioner. :cool:
  18. Dogue

GTG shaggy24 is GTG

Good to deal with and great communication.
  19. Dogue

For Sale/Trade Scn11bh

Scn11bh - Sold SOLD Have a 27oz SCN11BH I bought used last year to use in an ASA tourney. Bat has some ground wear but no cracks, rattles, or endcap separation - unknown number of hits but it feels like it's just breaking in. One stamp almost gone, the other is mostly visible. More pics in...
  20. Dogue

GTG Gateway Man is GTG

Good to deal with, good communication and I'd deal with him again.