Search results

1. chris21

Price Check NIW 15 Portent

Hey everyone, I have a NIW Portent 28oz and need a price check on it. I know I can't sell it here, but unsure of its value. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Got it as part of a prize package in a GSL tournament. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
  2. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

Welcome to the Memorial Day Weekend Slugfest! Mens, Womens, and Coed Slowpitch Tournament Date: May 23-25 Entry Fee: $195.00 Format: 3 Game Guarantee - 1 game determines upper and lower division followed by a double elimiation bracket Home Run Derby: On Friday night there will be...
  3. chris21

End of Summer Bash for Cash

1st Annual End of Summer Bash for Cash August 16th-18th At Zenoff Park in Stevens Point, WI • 2 – 16 team tournaments, 1 open division and 1 lower class division • Double Elimination in both tournaments • Teams should be ready to play on Friday night • Entry Fee: $200 • Home Run Derby...
  4. chris21

looking for new logo easton hats

Hey fellas..looking for someone with the hookup on the new logo easton hats. would prefer the pacific trucker style in royal blue or black. looking for a minimum of 2 and max of 12. Thanks for any help.
  5. chris21

Looking for hats..

Hey guys...I'm looking for a few of the new logo hats. Anyone have the hookup on these?? Colors I would prefer are royal blue, white and black. If a flex fit, would need size M-XL. Thanks for any help.
  6. chris21

No Combat Conference team

I saw on another site that Combat is not having a team in the Conference this year. I know that the bancruptcy filing is a business move, but with them not having a Derby Boys team, is this some sort of sign for what's to come??? And I'm curious to see if this is a rumor or for real.
  7. chris21

just a quick bat trade mention

Hey guys...I have this listed in the selling section also, just wanted to put it here to maybe get more looks. I have a NIW 28oz Stealth 98 SP12ST98 that I am looking to trade for a NIW Synergy 98 SP12SY98 in a 28oz or a NIW Synergy 98H SP12SY98H in a 27oz. Let's see if we can get this...
  8. chris21

For Trade NIW Stealth for a NIW Synergy

I have a NIW 28oz Stealth 98 SP12ST98 that I am looking to trade for a NIW Synergy 98 SP12SY98 in a 28oz or a NIW Synergy 98H SP12SY98H in a 27oz. Let's see if we can get this done! Thanks!
  9. chris21

WASA Class D Tournament Bracket

Here is the bracket for this weekends WASA Class D tourney in Stevens Point. Good luck to all of the teams that are participating!!
  10. chris21

GTG mattun

did a deal on a combatant...easy and he shipped quick.
  11. chris21

GTG MVP#22 is GTG

good deal on some Elite pants...
  12. chris21

Looking for a great company to work with..

I have dealt with a few companies the last couple years, but I seem to lose the reps that I worked with and the new guys just aren't the same. I would like a company that my team can represent and feel confident that they are going to be there when we need something. Here's what I'm...
  13. chris21

GTG Campy is GTG

did a smooth deal on a Vinci with Campy...GTG guy here.
  14. chris21

New owner

Have an AB-M on its way....I've only really ever used Rawlings gloves for the last 15 years...hope this glove is as good as I think it's going to be!!
  15. chris21

Seattle Double Major

Hey everyone...I just saw on another site that the Seattle Double Major is getting moved to a weekend in June and will not be the 4th of July weekend this upcoming year. There was not a date available that I saw. Wanted to pass this info along, as the Combatants have had teams in this the past...
  16. chris21

For Sale 26oz FL AVR

I have a NIW NR 26oz FL AVR available. Bat has been in my bag for some time, and I have no need for it, with the other bats that I have in my bag. This is a great bat after a couple hundred swings!! $110 OBO Hit me up, let's get this moved!! BAT is SOLD....
  17. chris21

New jerseys got here today!!

Thanks goes out to Aguynamedpat and everyone at Clutch!! Our new jerseys arrived today, they look great! The communication was awesome with everyone and I couldn't be happier...the end product looks great! If there is anyone out there looking for great work and great communication, Clutch...
  18. chris21

GTG Jclinard is GTG.

picked up an og av...deal went smooth...no issues at all.
  19. chris21

Looking for a quote on uniforms...

I am looking for a quote on jerseys for my squad. I would need two sets of shirts (dri-fit) for 13 players. Dye sub or quality screenprint is the route I'm looking at taking for these. Colors for the team and royal blue, gold and white. Let me know what can be done. Thanks!!
  20. chris21

GTG jstn8887 is GTG in my book!!

did a bat deal with jstn8887....great communication, deal went super smooth! Would have no worries dealing with him again!!