Seattle Double Major

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey everyone...I just saw on another site that the Seattle Double Major is getting moved to a weekend in June and will not be the 4th of July weekend this upcoming year. There was not a date available that I saw. Wanted to pass this info along, as the Combatants have had teams in this the past couple years..

BEEJ

Below Me
JUNE 1-3 Russel Road Park Kent Wa.

this makes me
smiley-face-beard.jpg

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
Well this man really took the wind out of my sails.

Sorry Dude had no intent on doing that, but didn't want you getting everyones hopes up either. The Smokey & Dudley are 2 of the best Tournaments each year and both are open to Conference Teams and team the local LD's allow to fill in the bracket... if Coop was to get a COMbatant Team in a conference tourney these to would be the ones I'd want to play in.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Sorry Dude had no intent on doing that, but didn't want you getting everyones hopes up either. The Smokey & Dudley are 2 of the best Tournaments each year and both are open to Conference Teams and team the local LD's allow to fill in the bracket... if Coop was to get a COMbatant Team in a conference tourney these to would be the ones I'd want to play in.

Your fine, i was just messin.. I want to play against some conference teams.