Search results

1. skitz

For Sale Beats By Dre / urbeats

For Sale: Beats by dre - urbeats. Used probably 5 times. Perfect condition. Wanting to sell for $75. Text me at 5737034156 or you can pm me and i'll get back to when I can. Paypal Gifted or add the fees. Price includes shipping!
  2. skitz

For Sale 13" Roddy $60

I have a 13 inch roddy i need to sell. I dont need it anymore and looking to cut it loose. Have had it since last febuary. Played about 1 1/2 seasons with it. Leather is in good conditon, and glove is game ready. Looking to sell for 60 bucks gifted or add the fees!
  3. skitz

For Sale og dc41 27oz

Og dc41 up for sale. Still stiff, few 100 hits. Normal bag and ground scratches. End cap solid. $125 gifted shipped or add the 3%. Pm is key!
  4. skitz

For Sale PS3 games for sale

Ps3 games for sale... RE 6 -$20 Dead Island -$20 Fallout Vegas -$15 Mass Effect 3 -$20 Pm or txt 5737034156
  5. skitz

For Sale Iphone 3GS AT&T $130 OBO NO TRADES!!

No cracks or anything just normal scratches on back. Was in an otterbox almost the whole time. Pm me or txt 5737034156 for faster responses! Thanks!!
  6. skitz

For Sale 2013 BJ Fulk Worth Mayhem NIW NR

Its 26oz, NR NIW. Looking for $120 PM or TXT me at 5737034156 Price is gifted or add the 3% paypal fee, and i'll take care of the shipping. Any other ?'s shoot me a txt or pm me but faster responses would be text.
  7. skitz

For Sale Worth may98 $115

I have a May 98 im looking to sell. Made in USA, Its 30oz, RETURNABLE with NO RECPT, with around 200 cuts. It does have a small rattle, and scratches from 1 tourney it was in. PP as gift or add the 3%. PM or txt 5737034156
  8. skitz

For Sale Boombah texas orange / black pin stripe pants! $20

Size 48, wore maybe 6 times!
  9. skitz

GTG Fedz2525

Quick Payment, GTG here!
  10. skitz

For Sale 27oz FL derby boys, $75

No cracks, no rattles, end cap solid! Has 1 small paint chip on the bottom of the B on boys! Pm or txt 5737034156
  11. skitz

We need a logo..

Our logo is kinda generic. I dont have the programs anymore to play with the idea. Is there anyone who can throw me one togeather? Nothing fancy just needa logo. Rejects softball or just Rejects is fine. Hook a brother up! :D
  12. skitz

Avarice 98 (My Review)

First off i agree with most ppl. This thing was HOT out the wrapper. We were at a indoor cage hitting about 60 - 70 ft long and good 15ft high with a mix of Evil's, Tattoo's Super blue dots, ect... I put the first 30 or so hits on it and the ball was coming off the bat just nuts. There were a...
  13. skitz

GTG Bmlpartimer

BMLPARTIMER is gtg! Bought a bat from him and received great communication and fast shipping! Would be happy to do business with again!!
  14. skitz

LTB ASA worth 454

Lookin to pick up an ASA worth 454 either balanced or a filthy. Posted on here b/c the people who seem to have them for sale that i PM dont wanna sell their bats so its time for the sellers to come to me. Lookin for 26-28oz. With that being said PM me ur OBO offers and i will try to deal with...
  15. skitz

Proof bad things happen in 3's!

Lastnight during our game 1st Inning find out my bats cracked! Later on while im pitching i take 1 off the knee and then we lost the game in the 7th by 1... Just couldnt catch a break! UGH!
  16. skitz

So sad...

Lastnight during our game right before i go up to bat I get pointed out that my Mayhem m7598 has a crack! I still swung it just on the worth side cause the mayhem side is cracked about 2-3 inches. Anyone know how long i got til this thing just breaks cause im gonna swing it til it does i was...
  17. skitz

ASA 5 man infield?!

Is there any rule stating that in asa that you cannot have a 5 man infield! We played a NSA tourney this past weekend and saw one for the 1st time and some of the guys wanna try it. Im just wanting to know if there is any rule againts this?? Thanks!!
  18. skitz

ASA ? about a bat being thrown outin ASA?!

Lastnight during our game we were using an ASA Worth Mutant that has about 3-4k hits on it or something of that nature. During the first inning of the game we scored 11 runs off 7 errors made mainly by the SS and 3b. Goin into the 2nd inning a couple more people start to swing said bat and the...
  19. skitz

? bout OG Freak

can someone tell me why the OG Freak is banned in ASA? I never swung one til lastnight and OMG! that bat is a BEAST!:D
  20. skitz

Dbag from lastnight whinning about my bat!

Lastnight during our game my 1st at bat i hit a long pop fly for an out and omw back to the dugout to set my bat down and grab my glove for the next inning some DBAG that was watching our game and talkin to the umps makes the comment "Blue you need to check that bat, worth dosent make an asa bat...