Search results

1. Z

LTB Demarini

looking to buy/trade/plus cash for 2015/2016 Utrip or ASA 28oz demarini's.. :thumb:
  2. Z

For Sale/Trade VX2U / Stadium 2

**Trade/Sale 28oz VX2U. 75-100 swings . Returnable NO receipt. **Trade/sale 30oz Stadium 125-150 swings. NO RETURN. Rough fields causing all the wear. Would prefer to trade for something else Demarini 28oz.
  3. Z

Price Check VX2u

price check on a returnable ,no receipt 100 swing skull,new stamp VX2u.
  4. Z

Sis cl22

what is the info on this. i know its not the same as a regular CL22. what is it comparable too? any info TIA.
  5. Z

LTB 30oz Demarini

looking to trade/buy for almost anything 2012+ demarini... prefering 30oz but will consider others.. anything is my SIG is game!:D
  6. Z

return...

just venting: oh my hell it takes FOREVER to send a warranty return to Canada. sent it out on july30 and according to USPS it is just now being delivered. gotta do what i gotta do though for them Canadian Sticks.
  7. Z

what to do???

just blew up my: old paint / new stamped VX2u. gonna send it in and wonder what i should get. i loved the balanced feel of it. so im kinda leaning towards. - stadium 2.1 - utrip fudawg
  8. Z

Price Check Stadium 2

what is the going on a NR, 50swing, 30oz Stadium2 .... bat is still shiny!!!
  9. Z

LTB Og j2 asa

looking to buy or trade for - 28oz OG j2 asa - 30oz OG j2 asa the current one i got is gamer only status and not sure how much long she has. I need to find one BAD!!! will trade just about anything in the Sig. for one.
  10. Z

Price Check Old Stamp Sunday Swagger

- bat is a 28oz. - has maybe 200swings on it - clean clean clean
  11. Z

return question?

thought I'd seen this asked before but couldnt find it. anyhow... looking to send in a return on a USA bought VX2u. can i send it back to Canadian CS. or do i have to send it to the USA CS. since the receipt is local? reason being is i'd like to get another VX2u in return. i thought i...
  12. Z

Need Help!!!

ive got a Sis that plays in 2 leagues and she is in the market for a new "D" stick. she would like to be able to use the bat in both leagues. she can only afford $200 what are her options? Coed league - New utrip thumbprint stamp Womens only league - ASA 2004 stamp -26oz or lighter
  13. Z

For Trade 30oz NR Spec.1

looking to trade my 50 hit NR 34/30 spec1 for a 34/28 spec1 or 34/28 Fu-dawg...
  14. Z

2013 VX2 vs Spec.1

looking for info on these two. are they the same bat with just a different paint job or are they something different from each other. also which do the board bros prefer?
  15. Z

LTB New Stamp VX2u

Looking to buy a 28oz. VX2u!!!! Would prefer NIW but Does Not have to be as long as there is receipt. LMK.
  16. Z

LTB New Stamp VX2 utrip

Alright all my Canadian Brothers. Im looking to get my grimmy little hands on a 28oz VX2 utrip. willing to spend if the price is right!!! LMK.
  17. Z

Freak LE and Vicious.

been trying to sale off a Freak LE 30oz. and a Vicious 28oz for 130.00 combo. Cant seem to get any love. is the market that dead or am i that out range on my price? LMK..
  18. Z

LTB 30oz. Stadium 2

looking to buy / trade for a Spec 1. got a little cash wanting to spend. would prefer with paperwork but can work something out if not..
  19. Z

LTB BP Balls

looking to pickup 3-4 doz. bp balls on the cheap. they dont have to be in great shape they are just for bp. hell they can be a sock for all i care that'll make less chasing in my opinion. LMK.
  20. Z

LTB 30oz stadium..

missed the boat on these when they first came out. Now im looking to get as many as possible.. LMK.