Search results

1. Donny p

Pitchers - Mask or Helmet?

I have used the worth helmet for years, will not pitch without it..
  2. Donny p

Jiblet protection

Nutty buddy is the most comfortable I have ever worn, buy the mongo..
  3. Donny p

First HR

Tell him congrats, where was the game? Johnny played in Flushing Saturday.
  4. Donny p

Compression testing

My 13 DB tested at 900 on the ASA tester, but it is not altered just has a couple thousand hits on it. It sounds like the disks broke inside and rattles real bad. I can not use it in league anymore but its fun to swing in bp
  5. Donny p

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

NRG 600 after 2000 hits, my 13 Derby Boy is sick right now
  6. Donny p

Looking for a few tournament players - michigan

What team you with JStock7? I play league in corunna and some friends playing there this weekend.
  7. Donny p

GTG addicted2bats

addicted2bats is very GTG..Shipped fast and everything went great..
  8. Donny p

Benefit Tourney for BJ Burman

Sorry about that Oct 13th.. Short notice i know.
  9. Donny p

Benefit Tourney for BJ Burman

B.J. was involved in a serious auto accident recently and we're putting on this tournament in an effort to help offset some of the medical bills he is facing. There will be a co-ed tournament and a mens tournament. More details will be coming, but we wanted to post this to give people as much...
  10. Donny p

Walks

I walked 1 last night, some old dude..
  11. Donny p

Worth pitchers helmet repair help

I used double sided tape.
  12. Donny p

Walks

I tend to walk the same guy in a game too.. I probley walk 1 a game. sometimes more..
  13. Donny p

How many guys wear a cup?

I dont take the field without my nutty buddy. I saw a catcher get hit by a bad throw and puke, coughed foam, He had to go to the hospital..He came to the next game and said they swelled up about 5 times bigger then normal..In high school football i saw a middle linebacker take a helmet to the...
  14. Donny p

not running to 1st base

Saw a guy last year think He hit a hr and walked back to the dugout, ball hits the fence and he was thrown out at first.
  15. Donny p

What is the worst injury you suffered in softball or witnessed?

I had four front teeth knocked out, ball hit a sprinkler head and came straight up. Had to get implants and dental is way to expensive.
  16. Donny p

New Ultra's

I just bought a u2 maxload, hope its not a dud
  17. Donny p

Red Og Da Bomb Combat

I remember last time you used a sr bat, so does that shortstop..They all use ultras so dont worry about it
  18. Donny p

Red Og Da Bomb Combat

Your always welcome if you are free on a tuesday
  19. Donny p

Red Og Da Bomb Combat

6:45 tonight, come hit a few bombs Terry. You dont have to run them out, plus you would be second youngest guy there..