Red Og Da Bomb Combat

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can hit a short barrel, there's only a handful of other bats ever made that will outperform it.

And several of them aren't legal for senior play.

Oh great bat guru (no sarcasm implied!), pray tell which short barrels you speak of that outperform a senior bat but are not legal in sr ball.
a cat ain't got nuttin on me when it comes to curiosity! :D

for some reason, I hit great with my SS PST, but cannot hit worth a poot with the red snake bat .......................

mightymike

Addicted to Softballfans
The red 10 inch barrel Combat is a very good bat. Excellant bat. I still have one in my bag... Money Bat!!!!!Mighty Mike

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
I've seen this bat crush a ball but then I've seen it go coed line same hitter. Small sweet spot but the mis hits out weigh its performance in my opinion. I'd rather have a decent sized barrel for consistency. 300 on a regular basis is better than 350+ once Ina while..... Maybe it's just us though

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
if you don't like it I will take it too.....Mark...you prolly got 4 or 5 already!!! I am down to my last one!!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Oh great bat guru (no sarcasm implied!), pray tell which short barrels you speak of that outperform a senior bat but are not legal in sr ball.
a cat ain't got nuttin on me when it comes to curiosity! :D

for some reason, I hit great with my SS PST, but cannot hit worth a poot with the red snake bat .......................
No short barrels...but the OG Ultra, Boombah Cannon, and Rip-It Elite Senior are the ones that come to mind. Maybe the Melee Legend too.

I've seen this bat crush a ball but then I've seen it go coed line same hitter. Small sweet spot but the mis hits out weigh its performance in my opinion. I'd rather have a decent sized barrel for consistency. 300 on a regular basis is better than 350+ once Ina while..... Maybe it's just us though
And if someone is consistent with it...?

if you don't like it I will take it too.....Mark...you prolly got 4 or 5 already!!! I am down to my last one!!
He's down to his last none. If the OP decides to get rid of it, it should go to Mark.

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
I've hit every SR./hot bat there was not including some of the very newest ones......also including some bats that bring shame to me to admit I had.......none outperformed the 3 27oz Red Combat's I've owned....I hit it farther than all of them and never have trouble with the sweet spot....except for busting the bat there!

I've hit every SR./hot bat there was not including some of the very newest ones......also including some bats that bring shame to me to admit I had.......none outperformed the 3 27oz Red Combat's I've owned....I hit it farther than all of them and never have trouble with the sweet spot....except for busting the bat there!

papa,you should check out the new white short barrel (centenarian)by kevin........:eek::D

Donny p

rellim reeb
thanks...I will when I can. I'm scared I will hurt some of those old cats. Me hitting those balls with sr bats...danger will robinson...danger!!!:D

I remember last time you used a sr bat, so does that shortstop..They all use ultras so dont worry about it

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I remember last time you used a sr bat, so does that shortstop..They all use ultras so dont worry about it

I will see if I can make it next week. Just depends on if wife is playing and if son has a game. Plus my PST hits all balls good so no need for a SR, but would take a few cuts just for fun.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I don't think most of the senior board members are "random people"

of course they're random people. Just like you and I are just random guys who play ball. Someones opinion on here about a bat wouldn't make me decide to buy a particular one. I decide on a bat by either swinging the bat or taking a risk.