Search results

1. Wik

WTB Miken 12 inch

Hey guys. Looking for Miken 12 inch barrels. MUST be 26 or 25 oz. Just a quick list of the ones that come to mind that I would consider....PM me here if you have one and are interested in either selling or trading. Thanks! Freak 12 Freak 30 Freak "Highlighter" Freak "OG KP" Freak ASP FADs
  2. Wik

Has anyone swung an onyx bat?

I won one in a raffle and did a little review after getting some BP in on it. This is just a copy/paste f my review I will share here as I don't want to link the FB group and potentially take away from the conversation here..... "I got a chance to play some indoor dome ball and take some indoor...
  3. Wik

2018 vs 2019 TM

So I have been a little out of the bat game recently. I know DeMarini started making some progress in Utrip the past season and a half or so....Bats like the Standard Issue and Cartel got alot of love. As far as main lines i know everyone said the 2018 TM was legit gas but didn't really hold up...
  4. Wik

Helmer Blue Line

Ya, 2017 they went away from the progressives and there was a lot of complaining. So, with the Travis Clark Vet they kind of meant people halfway, offering a smaller progressive EL(1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz, opposed to the 1,2,3oz we had been used to). That seemed to be popular and so now they seem to...
  5. Wik

Nurple "review"

I think the Nurple is super underrated, if for no other reason but that it is a 1pc and in today's game, that is sacrilege. I have both Blue Line and Nurple and while I agree, the barrel on the Nurple is tighter, I personally like the "crispness" of the bat striking the ball and while if you do...
  6. Wik

New Jeff Hall Bat

I kept seeing this floating around, which surprised me as the JH was billed as 1oz EL and the Lloyd as .5oz EL but when you look on LS' site it refers to the JH having the .5oz "reload" and the Lloyd as having (and being) their "go to" for a "Bigger" EL....kinda weird but obviously now that they...
  7. Wik

Why the Powercell gets so much attention?

As far as performance and cost, the bat, like many exclusives, is a rip off lol. As far as supply vs demand, that is where you start getting into the craze. Also, something which is not talked about a lot, but there are people out there that are collectors. Looking for old, rare "gems" of...
  8. Wik

LTB Miken 4TF

Looking for one. Red, blue, doesn't matter. 26 or 27oz options. Post or PM some pics and info on the bat along with your price. Thanks!
  9. Wik

HB Cartel

Ya, he sent a couple picks. Said it has about 20 hits on it. Looks clean but cant see if any webbing has started. Been hearing these can explode in 30 which I doubt will be an issue for me but all I need is that one time......lol sooooo
  10. Wik

HB Cartel

Talking to a guy about trading my NIW Mutant Haze for a slightly used Cartel....feel like an idiot even considering it :/
  11. Wik

HB Cartel

How about EL (or lack there of)?
  12. Wik

Twisted Mistress HitTrax Results

That just means the bat is "hot" bro......
  13. Wik

HB Cartel

Not to be a sceptic, but I feel like I hear this, LITERALLY, every year with DeMarini. I am actually pretty close to breaking down and checking out a Cartel but come on, can we get some constructive feedback instead of "Best utrip bat they have ever made" cliché?
  14. Wik

Vizion

Oooof man, that is REALLY good info.....I mean like, I may just pass on this stick because of how important that is...never thought of it. But if you are constantly going through end caps, you can't just get another to replace it easily!
  15. Wik

Vizion

How much?! I might be interested....just the kit right?
  16. Wik

Vizion

Hmmmm ya, that is interesting and obviously could play a huge difference in weighting....
  17. Wik

Vizion

So, that gets you nearly a 3oz EL? (1oz knob minus 3.9oz cap)? So, if I went with the 27/28 kit, my top end EL would be....1.5? 2?
  18. Wik

Vizion

What kit did you get to accomplish that?
  19. Wik

Vizion

This is great info....I was going to get the 27/28 kit, but I hear you always get the 1oz knob, regardless which kit you get. That should allow me to get some better EL in it that normal, correct? Exactly why I thought about giving it a try!
  20. Wik

Vizion

Anyone still use this? I've heard mixed reviews....super cheap now, thought about giving one a try. Seems like with the 2018s on the horizon and a few exclusives dropping, this bat is completely forgotten (Which just maybe an indictment on the fact that it ISN'T very good lol)