Search results

1. P

How does your team handle bat usage?

Tournament team everybody has their own and I don't care if somebody wants to try mine. Doesn't happen all that much. I probably should have been more stingy with some of my OG SCX2's over the years but I don't really sweat it much. I play several different league teams so I pick up a tank for...
  2. P

For Sale Miken Freak NXT 34/24

Bat is in my bag. Thanks.
  3. P

Yeah. These bats get really silly after 600 cuts or so. Used mine all year and I play 12-20 games a week. This will arrive just in time to start beating it up in the cage over the winter and it should be ready for spring. Most people don't have the patience for NXT's but they're great bats.
  4. P

I will take it. Send paypal info.
  5. P

New or old stamp close to LV1

I hit a 26.5 oz lv1 yesterday for about 50 swings and then swung my 27 oz scn4 for a bucket as well. I was really surprised at how close they felt both in terms of feel and pop. $80 for the SCN4?
  6. P

Price on some Eastons and a Catalyst

$900-1000 should do it.
  7. P

Your opinion, best 2-piece bat

This right here. Combat Spike Baker is a little underrated too.
  8. P

For Sale/Trade 2012 synergy speed drop 9

Text me if he accepts. I don't get on here more than a couple times a week. 816-665-1208
  9. P

For Sale/Trade 2012 synergy speed drop 9

I'll trade a 34/24 SCN8b for it. That flex is almost broke in too. I've done all the hard work.
  10. P

For Sale all 34" scn2b,scn7b, 454 & 454 legit fp, titan toxic & pride & NIW CF3

Are you firm on the Pride or do you have a lot of room to move? Keeping in mind these retailed for $19 more than your asking price from Resmondo's website? I have legitimate interest but your price on that stick is a ways off. I'll be honest, I'm at about $90 on it.
  11. P

Top 3 favorite bats

1. scx2 2. 09 Ressy 3. OG M75
  12. P

For Sale FP13X2 34/25 NR 5 hits

I'll take it if you're respond to a PM.
  13. P

For Sale Scn8 flex

If he's swinging EL or Mikens, his 27's probably feel like the 30. These SCN8's are pretty true to sticker weight but they're balanced or very slightly end-loaded so they feel light. I've owned 6 of them from 24 through 28 oz.
  14. P

For Sale The I don't want to but I need to Bat Sale

I'm one of your lowball offers. Everything about your listing called out to me. If you're firm on your prices, that's fine. You can keep your bats. Just edit your ad to indicate that you're firm on prices, not that "I need the money".
  15. P

New Vigor 3.0?

I'm an old white guy and I've been through 3 pairs of V2's and I'd wear the V3 in any color. Don't know if that helps.
  16. P

New bat for 2013

You can't really be from Peculiar.
  17. P

For Sale/Trade Price check help miken and worth

Nothing is worth anything now. Should have moved that one last year.
  18. P

For Sale Scn11bh

Good deal. These should be very good with the new mush balls. I wouldn't be shocked to see the price go up.
  19. P

Stealth vs Titan

The orange Ressy is the worst of them, yes. But it's still a very good bat.
  20. P

Comparable usssa bat?

Why don't you just swing your SCN8 in Utrip? I've done that for a couple of years. Suits me fine. Can go deep if I need to or hit line drives. If you find a bat you like that well, stick with it if still legal in the other association.