Search results

1. F

Freak 52

There is one in the works now bro. Was just told yesterday that's it's scheduled for a August/September release.
  2. F

Freak 52

What are you talking about? The aftermath came out after I was already with Miken. So I never swung it. However I did really like the flipper. I was just simply stating my opinion of the Freak 52. I personally didn't like the ASA ultra. As I stated in the previous post.... This is my opinion.
  3. F

Freak 52

Yes in my opinion. It's not even close. The freak 52 is way better.
  4. F

Freak 52

I just hit it last night for the first time, it is unreal! With out a doubt the best bat that I have used for the 52/300 ball. Izzy and I took it right out of the wrapper and the exit speed was incredible from the first swing. Trust me you will not be dissapointed! Flip
  5. F

KF30 Weighting

I personally swung 28's in last years model. With the new model having an extra 1/2 oz end load, I dropped down to a 27.5. Hope this helps
  6. F

Price Check 2014 Miken Filby KF-30 Ultramax

Interested to know where you got it from that's near Columbus?? I'm kinda close to Columbus... I'll go and buy all he has! lol
  7. F

New Miken Bat Line for 2014

I would have to agree with Jermaine on the new bats.... I clearly prefer the one-piece bats, But you can't go wrong with either! Our team has made some nice adjustments to both the one and two-piece models. The durability has gotten tremendously better, Without losing any initial "out of...
  8. F

KF30 "there's the hot bat of the tourney"

Alright fellas Here's the story with the bats that I swung at the World Series..... I was told in last August that my next year's bat was going to be released in December, And that they (Miken) were gonna try and rush to get a few done for Disney for me to swing for marketing purposes. My...
  9. F

Miken Koalition tour 2013

We are kicking off our 2013 Miken Koalition your tomorrow night in Waterloo, Iowa. Wednesday night in Kokomo, IN then finally Thursday night at river city park in Cincinnati, Oh. We will have demos on hand of all makes and models for everyone to tryout. Along with Homerun exhibitions. Come...
  10. F

possible Major Player move?????????

It seems like the beds are getting heavier... new rule for 2013 single bed rooms!
  11. F

possible Major Player move?????????

I don't post on here as often as I should, But since this topic is direct about me I figured I should post.... Let me first start by saying how blessed I am to have had the opportunities that I gotten from DeMarini. Unfortunately as much as I may dislike it... Softball is a business. Larsen...
  12. F

BP today in STL

Sorry about last week fellas. We were trying to start a reality tv show. Lol
  13. F

BP today in STL

Anyone looking to get some swings with Chris and myself? HMU 740-361-9500 Flip
  14. F

Demarini IPhone covers

Guys I'm retarded when it comes to this SBF thing. lol I would like to buy one of these Iphone cases.. Could someone give me a call or text on how to go about buying them. thanks for your time and help (740) 361-9500 Kevin Filby
  15. F

is he using the stadium 2?

Devo is my fn hero
  16. F

New Stadium (Stadium 2?)

we are all best friends
  17. F

Stadium 2 pic

you're a 12 inch barrel
  18. F

Stadium 2 pic

I heart demarini
  19. F

Stadium 2 pic

???? what is this new bat you speak of??????
  20. F

Gtl Cartel jerseys?

I have some Cartel jerseys 3x if anyone wants them. lmk