Search results

1. bomber16

LTB Cobra Kayak Traveler

Wanting to buy a Cobra Kayak Traveler (the 3 piece model) PM me if you have one to sell or if you know anyone selling. thanks
  2. bomber16

xeno fast pitch bat i slowpitch

alot of ballers in my area are using the xeno fastpitch 34/24 bat in slowpitch. the talk is bat speed, has anyone used this bat? just want some feed back before i spend some cash. the bat seems like it has some pop. just funny to see some dudes with biceps popping out of a XXXL shirt and...
  3. bomber16

For Trade looking for a NIW Z-1000 ASA balanced 26/27

i have for trade: 27oz EL Combat Anti Virus (300 hits) its hot or 27oz Miken 484 (200 hits) or a 27oz OGRT in pristine condition. i can add some cash to whatever bat you choose. PM me if interested. peace
  4. bomber16

LTB LTB - ASA z-1000 26/27 balanced

...the blue one. new if possible. thanks! PM me if you got some goods!
  5. bomber16

2003 og rt

Thinking of getting me one of the OG Rocketech, someone in my league is selling a mint one. How are these bats and what is a decent price. I never played with and Anderson bat before. You input is appreciated. peace
  6. bomber16

LTB Demarini F375 (NIW)

anyone selling a F375...the two piece one. my friend is looking for the bronze color one. looking for a 28. let me know. PM me. peace
  7. bomber16

FENWAY is GTG...

...sold brotha a glove he sent paypal within 2 minutes of closing the deal, now thats fast! dont hesitate to deal with him. great guy!
  8. bomber16

Rawlings First Base Glove...

...Heart of the Hide, First Base Glove. used for 1/4 of a season then my friend retired. 9/10 condition. $75/OBO delivered USPS Priority mail with delivary confirmation. PM me with email addy and i can send pics. thanks peace GLOVE SOLD!...Thanks Everyone...Peace
  9. bomber16

3rdFoul is GTG

Great communication, easy transaction, wish all deals were as smooooooth as this. peace
  10. bomber16

Miken OG VeloE - 26oz

MIken OG VeloE - 26oz Superb condition, maybe 60 hits at the most. Friend is retiring from softball and selling equipment. PM me a email addy and i will send pics. 260 - delivered USPS Priority mail with delivary confirmation peace
  11. bomber16

everyone know this...

...milocoman is GTG. thanks again chad for the super fast service. :)
  12. bomber16

godeep1 hit a HR

he is definately GTG. easy and smooth transaction. looking forward to dealing again! peace
  13. bomber16

BigDann17 is big time great

he is GTG, very smooth transaction. thanks bro.
  14. bomber16

Bomber16 Good Deals List

Brothas that I've sold, bought, and traded with so far. All good deals. :) koolaid hitnpeas**** gman milocoman**** nuckleball**** beavs17 drb7030 madfrenchman tvlotaro (xtreme) bigdog16 bull047 (xtreme) TNoff sneakypete dflores stoneyd65 BigD phillyeagles Batboy42...
  15. bomber16

BiggDan17 is GTG

good communication and fast payment.
  16. bomber16

milocoman is GTG

chad is the man. this is the fifth bat i bought from him. ultra I, ultra II, asa catty, stealth + and just got my JH98. thanks milocoman!
  17. bomber16

milocoman is GTG

but whats new, everyone knew this. thanks again chad!
  18. bomber16

gobuckeyes is GTG

very honest, fast shipping (once fedex got their head out of their ass). he is GTG fellas
  19. bomber16

Big Popi 31 is GTG

fast payment. good to deal with. :D
  20. bomber16

plinko is GTG

with all the shaddy deals going on these days. i am glad my transaction with plinko went smooth. he is definately GTG.