Search results

1. R

Warranty Return

go troll another thread ...
  2. R

Warranty Return

Thanks for the constructive feedback, the reason is .... I just shipped it and have the ability to change the bat, got another witty post for me ? Reags
  3. R

Warranty Return

I am returning a JB XL and when I requested the RA# I was asked what I want for a return ? I asked "what can I choose from ?" and basically they have to use up the old models first so it was the Savij, wicked, EST reload and/or balanced ... harvey ? I choose the re-load ..... Question : I'm...
  4. R

ASA CO-ED situation...

Place the blame on everyone at the ballpark .....
  5. R

ASA Citing rule from dugout

Where did you add value?
  6. R

^^^^^^^ bingo ^^^^^^^
  7. R

You should be an ump.....
  8. R

"2 - the second part is taken out of context. His point was that play makes the difference in the game not a bad call......that stance usually infers that players make errors (usu. a lot of them) so focus on what you could have done better instead of what the ump could have done better. To that...
  9. R

Yes the $40 they get for umping makes them a "professional" - I am not saying that citing a rule is wrong I believe that way you went about letting the ump know he has incorrect was wrong and would not benefit anyone on your team. I ump and I've told coaches a million times that simply...
  10. R

How about this, play the game..... Taking out a rule book and citing the rule to an ump is only going to cause problems for your team.
  11. R

LTB Single Wall Eastons or Worths

On the flip side - You looking to sell any composites now ?
  12. R

LTB J3a

Looking for a 27oz J3A - I have a minty L4 willing to throw in and some $$ to sweeten the deal.
  13. R

For Sale/Trade L4.0 for J3A

Just as the title says anyone interested in trading a mint (50 cut) L4.0 27oz for the same weight (might go up or down an oz) J3A ? Reags
  14. R

For Trade L4.0

Bump....... Bat is mint !
  15. R

For Trade L4.0

Bump ................................................
  16. R

For Trade L4.0

Thanks but I'm just looking for a B3 right now.
  17. R

For Trade L4.0

Got a 50 hit 27oz L4 that I am looking to trade for a B3 same weight and condition. Anyone ? Reags
  18. R

LTB Worth Lighthouse Old Skewl

Bump....-----.......
  19. R

LTB Worth Lighthouse Old Skewl

Just like the title says I'm looking for some old school Worth singlewall Supercell Lighthouse bats - Light Blue, any weight, NOT the VT ! PM me with what you have ..... Reags
  20. R

For Sale bulova 98c65 watch

Not tryn to rain on your thread but I would switch out the battery and then post it for sale. Tryin to get $175 for a watch that isn't working (didn't say it DOESN'T work) might be tough for the cost of just getting a new battery installed. Good luck with the watch I collect watches and...