Search results

1. D

new big cat

My buddy just got a 28oz it has a big endload, It tips and inch to and inch and a half before a 30oz l2, 29 reebok, But it comes around so easy, I have no problem swinging it, This might be the best senior bat I have ever swung, smoking line drives, hit multiple balls over some trees that...
  2. D

New Wegman

Buddy got a 28oz and I took the wrapper off and hit it first, I was expecting some hand stinging and a stiff bat, this thing felt great, was hitting shots from the 2nd swing, took a little bit to get used to the weight, hit some smoking top spin line drives also. We hit almost 1/2 the bag out...
  3. D

Price Check 27 kirby

250 swings, great shape returnable with bar codes.
  4. D

Dc 41

Not going to do a review its already been covered, but ill just say, this bat is very nice, I put 40 swings on mine today 78 degree weather, I was hitting balls a very long way lol. Its my new gamer over my 1200 swing l5. Never though I would swing a miken again, I sure hope this thing last at...
  5. D

triad and dc 41 weighting

I swung last years triad today, and it felt pretty good. is the weighting on this years dc41 the same. I swung a 27 from last year and I wish it was a little heavier. felt mid loaded instead of end loaded.
  6. D

Easton elder

Got to put some swings on my buddies 28 oz. It has some endload feel or maybe right in the barrel instead of the end cap. weight felt pretty good though. He put about 100 swings off a tee the day before. I swing a 27 l5 as my gamer, my l5 tips about a knob sooner. First 80 balls were some...
  7. D

GTG Uniballer

fast shipping,
  8. D

For Sale/Trade 26 scn 17bh

new stamp, well broke in. i can text pics. some webbing and scratches. returnable $120
  9. D

For Sale 27 cl22

240 swings, good shape, returnable, can text pics $175 gifted.
  10. D

For Trade l2 for b1 or b2

I got a 27oz l2 great shape returnable. looking for a 27 b1 or b2 or st 100 27.
  11. D

How does demarini mark nr bats

just got my cl22 and tring to find out if its returnable, i cant find a no return on it anywhere, got it back pretty fast for my 2.1
  12. D

For Sale 27oz tm blackout

100 swings. $145 gifted. can text pics.
  13. D

tm blackout

Does everyone elses blackout feel pretty soft. Mine feels way different than the endload model. I hit one last night and i barely felt the ball come off the bat. I have less than 150 swings on it. From the vid i saw on youtube the bat sounded almost metal .
  14. D

GTG foe#6

Fast payment, good to deal with.
  15. D

For Sale/Trade 28oz sy100

about 400 swings, returnable x2 with reciept. $170 or maybe trade for 27oz l1 or l2
  16. D

For Sale 28oz j3u nr

probably 1500 swings, nice and broke in, not even a paint crack on it that i see. These things are super durable. No return $100
  17. D

stadium 2.1 broke

Broke my stadium 2.1 200 swings classic m`s 85 degrees. spiraling all the way around, hits like crap now. was just starting to feel broke in and crack. Try to put up pic if i can figure out how.
  18. D

stadium 2.1

Hit my new 2.1 today off a tee which i suck at in the back yard. Bat felt very stiff not much spring off the bat. I might of been over extending and hitting a alittle to high up but nothing felt very good lol. 27oz feels a little light when swinging, but been swinging a 28 sy100. Hoping it will...
  19. D

For Trade 27oz izzy psycho

looking for a 27oz l2 with reciept. Psycho has about 65 swings on it. light webing can only see it if you turn it just right in the sun.
  20. D

GTG Mkimmer

Fast payment, good to work with.