Search results

1. S

Band Aid 3-5 june

Dyess was no better we hit like crap this tourney, then we had one of our players try to start a fight with GI over some bats outside of the dugout.....but had a blast there tho
  2. S

Band Aid 3-5 june

Not this year he chose to play ball with a downtown travel team instead
  3. S

ASA Loud music in the dugout

We deal with this alot in TXW utrip tourneys but they keep the stereo/coolers outside of the dugout..most umps will allow it during that teams atbat but not during the VS teams at bat. Generally from what i have experienced though is if you say something to the ump they will make them shut it...
  4. S

Military Worlds 2011

figured i would start a worlds tourney thread too since i am noticing more and more mil on here. this guy for sure cant wait till aug. nothing like a week and a half permissive to play softball and chill in panama city lol
  5. S

Band Aid 3-5 june

Anyone from here going to be @ bandaid this year at peterson AFB Co? Dyess AFB will be there
  6. S

Dirty Slide?

Doesnt sound dirty to me, the only time i consider a slide/collision dirty at the 2 bag is when thier slide leg comes up off the ground, but if hes in the way of your base progression its his own d*** fault.
  7. S

A diamond in the rough

Thats what i do.. as a matter of fact we will be at the Bandaid Tourney in Co springs at the beginning of june for a week, another week in vegas before military worlds then panama city for a week and a half for Mil Worlds. Until i get my recruiting gig in the winter and then i will be back in...
  8. S

jack3d

I tested for the military who tests for everything under the sun after being on it for a month and didn't pop for anything. But this stuff is awesome and u do gotta cycle. Usually i will do two months on 3 weeks to a month off. And BTW the white blue razz is phenomenal.
  9. S

Ntx Budfest 11/6

The E's started coming after people got down on themselves. That first game we played this morning everyone was having a good time and we hit well and E's were at a minimum. Oh well it happens I had fun atleast.
  10. S

Harder to stay committed to?

Another vote for diet. It's too easy to eat out but when I do get the meal planning down and start eating right the mirror motivates me to keep it up...then the fridge empties I get lazy and make excuses for not going to the grocery store yet still workout and the diet goes down the...
  11. S

Arm numbness!

Some lifting followed by long toss is perfect for that after it heals and u feel normal. I increased my arm strength exponentially over the course of this season with weighted long toss. Get a cannonball from SFB or wherever u can find one. It's a 1lb softball. Go to the outfield with a buddy...
  12. S

Nah I read a lot of the threads and such but never got around to making an account.

Nah I read a lot of the threads and such but never got around to making an account.
  13. S

need 2 infielders for rowlett this wkend or 1 pitcher 1 inf

Too bad your not here for the first weekend man...BLD is having budfest that weekend 6th and 7th I think.
  14. S

Notta its Phil if you couldn't figure it out lol

Notta its Phil if you couldn't figure it out lol