Search results

1. F

Lakewood, CO

Wow, I did forget what the thread was originally about, had to check and see. Never knew slow pitch softball could get so complicated.
  2. F

Lakewood, CO

No that one was way to high for him to catch..
  3. F

Lakewood, CO

Can you just?
  4. F

Lakewood, CO

5. F

Lakewood, CO

Hey, some people are perfect, and never make mistakes. Let em dream..Squeeze.
  6. F

Lakewood, CO

Last I knew Storkie, this was a free country, so no one has to STFU.
  7. F

Had this one for 4 months.. What a Weird Break.. ?!?

Or less freaked out. I have better things to do in my life than worry about homosexuals.
  8. F

What's with all the homophobia?
  9. F

Squeeze, I like your style, no nonsense and lots of common sense. Way to go bro! Ballguy, you might be surprised at how many people need to be educated on this very topic. Think..duct tape.....
  10. F

How can you even begin to know what they think about?
  11. F

Blood and Thunder

You hit the nail on the head there Joe, it is the haters that are going to hate!
  12. F

Never again...

You might try a few practices before you start playing, collect the fees then, and see who shows. It will tell you who will be a problem, and I would make it their responsibility to find someone to cover them if they can't make it. You can also try paid subs, and making the no show pay.
  13. F

I agree with Stalin, must be a defective bat. I'd take it back to the store and demand a refund or a new bat. If you have any problems, maybe you could try it out on the clerk.
  14. F

Blood and Thunder

Who cares what you think, who asked you anyway?
  15. F

Blood and Thunder

Dee_Bag, you are very rude. If I see anything else like that I will ask that you be banned from this site!
  16. F

Boombah

I had a concussion once. Now I am very careful, even during practice, when it comes to all protective gear. It's there for a reason, use it.
  17. F

Blood and Thunder

I see no reason why you should change your team chant, it is your team and your choice to use whatever chant you like. Our team has it's own chant, but I will not put it out there to be ridiculed by those that have nothing better to do with their lives.
  18. F

Boombah

There really should be a link rating all bats, so it would be easier for us to decide.
  19. F

Blood and Thunder

I thought this was about softball, which to me is my life. I am deeply saddened by all this hatred that you spew.