Search results

1. rmarsh

For Sale/Trade 26oz Mercy(purple)- 27oz EL duel stamp Z1000- 28oz One(black) NR

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1424877
  2. rmarsh

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1424877
  3. rmarsh

SOLD26oz Mercy(purple)- $180 approx 100hits no issues 90% BP, just didn't like it.Org owner 27oz EL duel stamp Z1000- SOLD hits unknown, has Z1 wobble, paint crack that's been there a year unchanged, chips and scratches from use. Org owner 28oz One(black) NR-TRADED hits unknown(not broken in...
  4. rmarsh

Price Check 26oz purple mercy

Please let me know what the price is right now on these.... Around 100 hits Last tested at nationals last year....past and hasn't been used since I don't like the feel of it
  5. rmarsh

ASA Runner stopping and/ or retreating

In a double(or triple) play scenario, is there a rule against the runner not advancing and retreating after he/ or she has ran down the base line? The play we were in was a double play, runner on 1 was about half way down 1st. to prevent a double play, he stopped and back stepped the...
  6. rmarsh

14 ' Mercy Vs 14' juggy(black)

This is a question more about the handles.... Cant find much on the handle of the Mercy. Is it stiffer than the juggy? Similar?
  7. rmarsh

Bat mod..figured I share

Found on the tube during lunch break. Not saying its legal, but has anyone done this? If so what would be the point? Thought most guys liked a smaller Knob. *insert joke here*
  8. rmarsh

For Sale/Trade 27oz RKTFLX very good condition

SOLD SOLD SOLDPrice change after more research from reliable, people. Also have purchased a Utrip bat, now looking for ASA or duel stamp please. I will listen to all offers and add cash if necessary. Trade options or $145.00 obo shipped 27oz Rocketflex SP... Sits in my bag and gets no...
  9. rmarsh

Reap6 vs Reap 8 ?s

Our team has a few different models of these bats. It is a single-wall league and we want to make sure we a following the guidelines of the leagues rules. My question involves the differences in the reap8 and reap6. Both are made from BCT alloy. The reap8 states that it is single-wall...
  10. rmarsh

ASA Batter Box Position

Dimensions in the rule book state that the box is 3' x 7' with 4' in front of the "center" of the plate. My question is, what constitutes the Center? League started enforcing batter box rules this year... long story of instances. Thanks for any help.
  11. rmarsh

Customer Service

Has anyone had a bad experience on the phone with SBF CS? I have not, but a guy on my team, that is new to buying more expensive bats, just did. (he normally get info from me to pick one up locally or he ends up using mine) I don't know the whole situation and am always an observer when it...
  12. rmarsh

SF Giants Jersey?

Does any body know the thread that had the "semi" replica Giants jersey elite did??? I saw it a while back and cant find it. I know it was black with all the numbers and letters were orange. either that or the photo of it?
  13. rmarsh

Ultimate Weapon is composite?

Just looked at the Demarini's site, compared a few bats to each other,:confused: and happened to notice the 2014 ultimate weapon barrel is composite???? Dose anyone know if this is true or is this is an error on the website? For reference... one of the leagues I am in is single...
  14. rmarsh

Utrip Indoor Questions?

A buddy invited me to join an Indoor Utrip Tournament here in PA. I have only played ASA and know these rules and standards pretty well. A few questions I have are.... What are some major differences I need to know between Utrip and ASA? i.e. running, pitching, hitting, and of course rule...
  15. rmarsh

Price Check Jeff Hall Mutant 98 MUTJHA 28oz

Unknown number of hits...would like a PRICE CHECKfor a friend who is looking to trade for Z1,Z2..ASA or sell. Condition- good bit of wear on the end cap. ASA stamp still fully visible. no telescoping, no chipping around the collar. used on 52/300 balls for the last 2 years. Once I get...
  16. rmarsh

Need 52/300 Literature ASA

I am looking for some literature from official testing anyone has done with this ball. Some of the leagues I play on have used it for 2 years. Now our church league is looking to go with it next year. I would like to bring this info to the next meeting so that the "older, conservative" board...
  17. rmarsh

Price Check RCKTflex and Flexzilla

27oz-28oz - What is the average rate these are selling for now? Looking to get one, maybe 2, for the fall season. Thanks in advace.
  18. rmarsh

Shin splints

I get shin splints from pushing myself to hard every year. I deal with them pretty well with ice and heat and streching. In a couple weeks they are gone. I was reserching different streches and such, and was curious as to the different types people get in softball? The most comon are on...
  19. rmarsh

ASA Positioning After Pitch

A buddy at a turney ask me about this as he is new to pitching...i dont pitch but in BP so i dont have a clue... He was getting set after the pitch by moving back. Sometimes back to the left a little and sometimes back to the right. After a couple of pitches, Blue tells him he can only take...
  20. rmarsh

Green Flipper Vs 12'El Z1000

Ok boys... 27oz el Z1(30 hits out of wrap) vs 27oz NOW( :( ) Flipper So I debated on waiting to do this, but I underessed Her and started hitting it! I HAD 4 Z1000's so far and all preformed pretty much the same. 1 I sold, 2 got stolen, and the 4th I just got to replace the 2...