For Sale/Trade 27oz RKTFLX very good condition

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD SOLD SOLDPrice change after more research from reliable, people. Also have purchased a Utrip bat, now looking for ASA or duel stamp please. I will listen to all offers and add cash if necessary.

Trade options or $145.00 obo shipped 27oz Rocketflex SP...
Sits in my bag and gets no use. Bought this off of a board guy a few years back and it doesn't get the attention it needs. Received it with a paint chip near the end cap(rock I believe) from the OG owner and a few minor bag scratches. Hasn't changed much besides a few more bag scratches from me. I have put...maybe...80 bp hits on it during the summer months. Don't know what was previously on it, but I would guess around 50 when I got it. The bat is in very good condition. No dents, rattles, or end cap separation. Comes with red camo lizard skin grip, but does not come with EZ taper

Interested in...27oz(will look at other weights offers)
Utrip- 4TFallen, Future(duel stamp)
ASA- DNA, Juggy(black), looking for 2013 & 2014 models of as a bats.

IMAG1401.jpg

IMAG1399.jpg

2d8a08bc-17b4-45fc-9e2e-05aa30468c0c.jpg

IMAG1397.jpg

098aba39-cb0f-44ef-8ff4-26f20cc784e5.jpg

Last edited:

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
For one, I haven't seen one sell for $95.
Second, thanks for the heads up...didn't realize this was a high price. I thought this bat would sell at $150 to 170 + shipping. I purchased for over what I'm asking and have hardly used it.
Third...yes I would prefer to trade.

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Price change

Also changed trade options...looking for ASA bats, duel stamp bats, and the only utrip I am now looking for is 4TFallen.

All PMs returned, thanks for the offers...still haven't found what I am looking for.

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Good price?, I paid $150 for one of these this past fall. Don't know if that was high or low but Ive always wanted to swing one and they were/are scarce. GLWS

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks man...appreciate it. And I like the bat a lot, but just stick with what I swing best in games.

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
Pics are in my sig and the 13" insignia is a glove. Think Nokona

SMH...I knew it was a glove,not thinking when I typed it all out. Answering on the go...Thanks for the offer, but I am going to hold out more for what I am looking for.

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
All PMs answered. Thanks for the offers, still looking for some newer model used bats or decent condition older model Demarini's.

Keep em coming.