Search results

1. brocstar

BP

Anyone looking for some bp balls in AZ? I have over 100 just sitting at the house that i dont use would trade a bat for. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1364217
  2. brocstar

Happy birthday.

One of the biggest Cyber bullies on softball fans celebrate the big 3-0 today make sure you say hi to him at pioneer Park.
  3. brocstar

For Sale IPhone 4S for sprint

I have my gf's iphone 4S that I'm looking to sell. The phone is on great condition. It has always been in an otter case or life proof case. Looking to sell every thing I'm the picture for 225 obo.
  4. brocstar

Price Check asa mayhem

I won this last night in a homerun Derby. It's niw and returnable. It's the worth mayhem SBMABJ
  5. brocstar

For Sale dc41

26oz returnable without papers. Has no more than 100 his on it. Looking for 180.
  6. brocstar

LTTF Looking for tanel rage bag.

I have a NIW Baden axe 27oz non returnable I'm wanting to trade for a black tanel rage bag.
  7. brocstar

Invite for lt

We are hitting at crossroads at 7am tomorrow.
  8. brocstar

Buyer Beware Coreyq86

Sent my pitching helmet to him to have it airbrushed, he used sharpie on it and it didnt come out good at all. He spelt the word express wrong on it. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1278961 pics here
  9. brocstar

What do you think?

Original agreement was $70 up front for supplies and i ship my helmet to him and he does his work and sends it back i receive it, approve of it then send it him a bat hat we agreed on. Here are a few photos that i took of things i didnt like when i received the helmet. Air bubbles came up...
  10. brocstar

For Sale/Trade Worth liberty

I have a 13" worth liberty up for grabs. Open to any trades; bags, balls, etc. for sale at $100 only used it for a year.
  11. brocstar

Southwest invite?

Any teams coming to Arizona for this? Feburary 1st-3rd. 4 game guarantee, with a few conference teams going to be there.
  12. brocstar

Red Catty vs. El Z

Wondering if the two swing the same. With all this hype about "durability isssues" from the Z2ks im wondering if anyone has swung them both and if they swing similar. Not asking if one is hotter than the the other, just wondering if they swing the same. Reason being for a bp bat.
  13. brocstar

For Trade 2 2013utrip 27oz

I have 2 27oz Baden axes with the 2013 stamp. Both are in the 100-125 range on hits. Open to all trades that include 2013 stamp. Can add cash if needed.
  14. brocstar

LTB Baden axe

looking for a 28oz baden axe. let me know what you have.
  15. brocstar

NSA Runner hit

If the runner is on the base and ball hits him/her directly off the bat while he is in fair territory. What's the call
  16. brocstar

She's perfect the way she is

This isy first Vinci and I love it. It's good for any position.
  17. brocstar

For Sale 33/25 Phenix

I have a Phenix up for sell. 33inch – 25 ounces. Slight rattle and webbing. But is still in good condition and lots of life. Middle endcap wear. Asking $325obo.
  18. brocstar

For Sale Extended

I have a SCX3 Extended up for grabs with 650-700 swings on it. This baby is a 26oz. No rattle and no webbing. Asking 300obo.
  19. brocstar

$75 full dyes and pants

www.grahamssports.com/ has this special going on right now for a week. Go to his website and checkout his mock ups and give him a call and see what he can do for you. I have Three full dyes, pants and some sub dyes from him and his company and love the unis he does. Give him a call: (623)...
  20. brocstar

My first Vinci.

That is all.