Search results

1. rogers_rays

LTB 2 dozen thunder advance green Asa 44/375

Hit me up on my cell 8133805381 with price
  2. rogers_rays

GTG ausaint is GTG

Bought a minty cluggy from him and he shipped it out super fast and well protected thx bro!
  3. rogers_rays

LTB Oakley Bat Wolf lenses

Id like to buy some replacement lenses for my Bat wolves pm me or txt me what you got looking for either fire red, blue, titanium, emerald non polarized. Id like to spend around $25-30 and I prefer NIB or mint condition authentic lenses. I know there are some oakley reps on here hook your fellow...
  4. rogers_rays

For Sale 26oz Warfighter Scrapulator 20 swings $150--------

Need to sell 26oz end load team warfighter scrapalator. This bat has about 20 BP cuts and it is hottt it was keeping up with my other broke in utrip bats. The only trade I will entertain is an OG Z2K 27 el other than that I need to sell due to moving.
  5. rogers_rays

GTG uncfan1289

Traded me a 26oz Worth WSE in very nice shape. No worries about this guy great communication and ships very fast thx bro enjoy the L6
  6. rogers_rays

GTG EnMotion

Dude is gtg he's a local friend of mine if u have any regards don't worry he sold me a J3A mint for a great price!
  7. rogers_rays

For Sale/Trade Nikes and Turfs

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1318754
  8. rogers_rays

For Sale/Trade Nike shoes boombah turfs and steve madden shoes

All of these Nikes can be worn as turfs they have a lot of grip more than my Zigs!! TXT me if you want better or more pics 813-380-5381. I will do deals if you want more than one pair. I wear a size 11 usually but some of these run a little small so I got the next size up just FYI. First pair...
  9. rogers_rays

GTG TJsandler

WOW this dude is super GTG bought a pair of Legit Oakley Batwolf and they shipped in 1 day for a great price thx bro!!!
  10. rogers_rays

GTG Heavy2384

Bro is GTG shipped super fast and bat even had a knob on it!!
  11. rogers_rays

GTG Squirrel13

Sold me an Easton ST100H and he shipped it extremely fast and the bat was exactly as described GTG board bro here fellas!
  12. rogers_rays

GTG silverbullet01

Good to meet you man good luck to you!!
  13. rogers_rays

For Sale/Trade 2013 Z2K Z2000 26 el no return and OG DC Psycho 26 el

Looking for a Z2K+ 26el. Im willing to do a 2for1. I will listen to other offers. The Z has less than 50 swings qc#4 no webs light scratches no wobble does have an X on the end cap. The DC has unknown swings got it in a trade solid end cap light webbing will sell both for $320.
  14. rogers_rays

GTG logs22

Thx for returning my glove bro GTG guy right here fellas!!!
  15. rogers_rays

For Sale/Trade Z2000 26el Qc 4XX 2 returns no receipt 10 swings

Im looking for a 27oz Easton st100 or st100H I am willing to sell for around $240 but really want a trade for a similar condition easton. Txt me for pics 813-380-5381.
  16. rogers_rays

GTG JesseJamesM

Very fast payment and great communication also.
  17. rogers_rays

For Sale Under Armour and other dry fits

I have 2 under armour shirts 1 asics shirt 1 jersey with #10 on back take $25 for whole lot.
  18. rogers_rays

For Sale Ps3 games Blurays and DVDs

I have 50 DVDs $2 a piece 5 blurays $7 a piece and 2 PS3 games $15 a piece or will sell everything for $100 steal!!!!!!
  19. rogers_rays

For Sale ASA Thunder Advance White and Evils

I have 9 NIW asa TAs 1 used TA 1 New Evil and 1 used evil for sale $90 shipped takes the dozen.
  20. rogers_rays

For Sale 10.5 Mizuno blast turfs

I wore these for 3 games and switched to nikes took old insert out and replaced with Dr schols $30 shipped obo.