Search results

1. W

Player hits foul pole

That's what I did, since it had not gone to dead ball area, live ball. No fence just 2 sticks on 3rd and 1sr base sides
  2. W

Player hits foul pole

Ok, open field. Guy hits deep fly ball down the line. Drops in fair then hits the foul pole. Squirts away from the field, but not into dead ball territory. Is it a ground rule double?
  3. W

Any Umpires - how do YOU define 'ordinary effort' ?

I umpire, no umbrella for me for every IF play. I take into consideration the level of play, weather conditions. Just my 2 cents
  4. W

LTB Bat Bag

Ok, I stand corrected. Little wolfe is looking for a roller bag. Thanks to everyone that offered, but I'm now looking for a cheap roller. 2 more seasons of HS ball
  5. W

LTB Bat Bag

I'm looking for a bat bag for my HS son. Backpack or roller is fine. Please let me know. What you have. Thanks
  6. W

LTB Umpire Equipment

Bump this to the top
  7. W

LTB Umpire Equipment

i was looking to see if anyone has umpire equipment they are no longer using. Shirts, pants, chest protector. Let me know what you have thanks...
  8. W

Anybody interested in a 11" macbook air

Interested, is it still for sale and how much?
  9. W

ASA Calling illegal pitch

They are playing if it hits the plate it's a strike...
  10. W

ASA Calling illegal pitch

kinda venting. I messed up on an illegal pitch. I called ball on a pitch that hit the plate. It is a strike. The pitch was flat. I said it was flat after I called it a ball. The pitcher said I have to call it while in the air. Not after the pitch...
  11. W

LTB Umpire equipment

To the top....
  12. W

LTB Umpire equipment

Bump it up...
  13. W

LTB Umpire equipment

Up to the top
  14. W

LTB Umpire equipment

Baseball 9 to 15, men's league.
  15. W

LTB Umpire equipment

Hi, I was looking for umpire equipment that you may no longer use or need. Please let me know what you got. 38 pant. Chest protector. Thanks.
  16. W

ASA LF boots ball into woods...

A lot of woods.....
  17. W

The way I saw it, was the ball was hit down left field line. Hit fair then was booted by the fielder. The LF muffed it.
  18. W

Batter hits liner to LF. LF boots the ball into the woods while he was trying to field it. I wasn't sure since the fielder touched the ball. It wasn't like a ground rule double where the ball was hit into the woods. Again the left fielder booted the ball into the woods while trying to field it...
  19. W

LTB Referee gear

Up to the top...
  20. W

LTB Referee gear

I'm going to class for basketball officiating. I was looking for some gear since I'm just starting out. Looking for 2xl shirt, 38 waist black pants, 11.5 all black sneakers. Let me know what you have. Thanks