Search results

1. T

For Sale/Trade Looking to get a price check on various softballs

Hey all, I'm looking to get a per ball estimate on the balls pictured below because I'm not entirely sure how many I have of each just estimates right now. All of the balls are used for a season or two of BP. Some have writing on them some don't. They have all been stored in a attic so...
  2. T

For Sale/Trade Looking to Sell or Trade a Few Fastpitch Bats

Moving here to get a few more looks before I take them to the bay. Thanks for looking. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1412194
  3. T

LTTF Looking to Trade for a Few Different Bats

I’m looking to trade for the following bats: Monsta DNA or Bombardier in 26 or 27. Miken Freak Black, OG DC41 or Freak 12 in 27oz. DeMarini BB or USA Aftermath in 27 or 28, Mercy in 26 (year doesn’t matter), OG White or Raw Steel in 26oz or 28oz or a 26oz Phenix. Here is what I have...
  4. T

For Sale Looking to Sell Some Fastpitch Bats

Looking to Sell Some Fastpitch Bats None of the bats are stamped No Return or Warranty Return or whatever is stamped on the NR bats but I don’t have any receipts that are still good anyways. If you need any additional pics let me know via PM. Also I'm not on here a ton on the weekends so...
  5. T

FP Wanted Vs ASA Only Wanted

Anyone know if the FP Wanted (white and blue) is the same or similar to the ASA only Wanted? Tried researching the Combat site and some features are similar but want to get opinions of people who may have swung both or are just in the know. The 34/26 ASA is a little too much bat for my wife...
  6. T

LTTF Looking to try out a few different bats. Older bats for trade bait.

I'm looking to trade for a few different bats. I have several older bats as trade bait. I'm looking for the following bats and would prefer that they are returnable and in good condition: Original Green Demarini Flipper in at 27oz or 28oz Demarini Corndog 34" Demarini True ONE in 27oz...
  7. T

LTTF Looking for Apple Products

Looking to trade bats for Apple Products. Looking for iPod Mini, iPad 2 or newer, iPod 4th gen or newer (must have both cameras) or an iPhone 4s or newer with a clean ESN and for Verizon. All must be in very good shape and come with their chargers. Not going to list sale prices yet. If I do...
  8. T

Thursday Co-Ed Team in Irvine CA Looking for a Couple of Girls!!!

Title says it all coed team in Irvine looking for a couple of girls for the upcoming season. We'll be playing on Thursdays and it's PAY to play. All the information is in the CL link below. If you're interested in playing or have questions please reply to the CL add. I'm the GM not the manager...