For Sale Looking to Sell Some Fastpitch Bats

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to Sell Some Fastpitch Bats

None of the bats are stamped No Return or Warranty Return or whatever is stamped on the NR bats but I don’t have any receipts that are still good anyways.

If you need any additional pics let me know via PM. Also I'm not on here a ton on the weekends so don't freak out if I don't respond immediately. I will go through PMs in order.

From left to right

34/25 Easton SRV5B. Bought new 200 or so swings 75% by my wife. No cracks or webbing and zero endcap wear. $125 bucks shipped as goods. (Sold to MajorWood for asking)

34/25 Easton SSR4B. Bought new 150 or so swings 75% by my wife. No cracks, webbing, wobble and zero endcap wear. Knob cuff split but will ship it with the bat and you can tape it on if you want or I can hold onto it. Either or. $110 bucks. (Sold to playball212 for asking)

34/24 Easton SCN4B. Bought used so no idea the number total of swings. Wife only put 30 swings or so on it. Has some webbing and a wobble that you can feel by shaking the bat in your hands. Minimal endcap wear and stamps are good. One is 95% and the other is probably 70%. Has some smooth spots on the barrel down to the composite. Not sure what the cause is. Had it when I got it but they don’t seem to affect anything. $150 bucks (Sold for asking to AmazingBats)

33/23 Easton SCN6B. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. Wife put about a 100 swings or so on it. Has webbing and a very slight wobble that you can feel by shaking the bat in your hands but you have to shake it pretty hard. No ASA stamps but never had an issue in coed play since the paint underneath is white. $75 bucks shipped as goods. (Sold for asking to bloague)

33/23 Easton SCX24B. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. Wife put about a 150 swings or so on it. Has webbing but still don’t think it’s broken in, endcap is tight and very minimal endcap wear. Has the ASA 2000 stamp not the ASA 2004. $75 bucks shipped as goods.

32/22 Easton SSR3B. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. Wife only put 5 swings on it. Just too short for her (or so she says). Has a lot of graphics wear, no wobble, does have a slight pebble rattling around that comes and goes. The ASA stamp is almost completely gone just the back half of the plate shape is visible no letters. Wasn’t an issue in the one game she used it. They usually don’t sweat 5 hoppers to the infield though lol. $75 bucks shipped as goods.

34/24 DeMarini CF4. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. Wife put about 200 swings or so on it. I don’t think it has webbing but hard for me to tell. Endcap is tight, no rattle or anything. A few chips in the paint down by the endcap but overall looks to be in excellent condition. $115 bucks shipped as goods.

34/25 DeMarini CF3. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. I put about 500 swings on it. Endcap is tight, no rattle or anything. Bat is pretty damn hot but a lot of my leagues went to the no fastpitch bat rule so I just put it away No idea what the scale weight is and no access to a scale so sorry. $125 bucks shipped as goods.

33/25 DeMarini CF3. Bought used so no idea the total number of swings. My wife put about 100 swings on it. Endcap is tight, no rattle or anything. Barrel has a lot of yellowing, has a fair amount of webbing and chips but seems structurally sound. I think the chips come from the fastpitch girls knocking it against their cleats. $80 bucks shipped as goods.

All prices are PayPal as goods and I will ship USPS Priority probably starting Tuesday. If you’re local to Orange County, CA you can pick up and I’ll knock 10 bucks off the price I have listed or if you buy two I’ll knock off $10 bucks off the total of the two since its saving me a little on shipping.

Prices are firm as of now and if I’m way off I will adjust. I know I don’t have a ton of feedback but I will not be shipping first.

Only trades I’m looking for are a Monsta DNA or Bombardier in 26 or 27, Miken Freak Black, OG DC41 or Freak 12 in 27oz, DeMarini BB or USA Aftermath in 27 or 28, Mercy in 26 (year doesn’t matter), OG White or Raw Steel or a 26oz Phenix.

Last edited:

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a couple of requests for closer pics of the SSR4B so figured I would just add them to the thread. If there are any other pics people want to see let me know and I will get them up as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for some more looks. Would also be willing to trade for some Youth 2-5/8 bats in -12 or a NIW 12" 27oz Dudley Lightning. Thanks for looking.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Pack. These were mostly bats I bought for wife to try out (except for the CF3 that was all me lol). Now that she has a few that she is comfortable with I can move the rest.

Best of luck with your DD's season and thanks for looking.