Search results

1. LOFT14

Need Help Ups

So I picked up a new bat last week and if finally shows up today. The box showed up smashed flat on one end of the box, clearly there is no bat in there. Should the seller or myself contact UPS about this situation? He says it was insured so do I wait for the claim to be settled or should the...
  2. LOFT14

LTTF Iphone 3G, 3GS, or 4G

Needing to get one of these asap. Have plenty of trade bait. 26oz DS Plague 26oz OG Pyscho NR 28oz Freak Plus 27oz Greg Connell 26oz Recoil Maxload USSSA
  3. LOFT14

For Sale/Trade OG Freak, Freak Plus, SCN4

26oz OG Freak-2nd Batch 404**** not sure on the hits, I have put about 30 on it myself. Does not have a rattle yet. Very little endcap wear on it-TRADED 28oz Freak Plus- has about 250 hits, no rattle. Has 2 small spots on the endcap that are wore down a little from hanging out of my bag and...
  4. LOFT14

For Sale 26oz OG Freak, 28oz Freak+

26oz OG Freak-2nd Batch 404**** not sure on the hits, I have put about 30 on it myself. Does not have a rattle yet. Very little endcap wear on it-TRADED 28oz Freak Plus- has about 250 hits, no rattle. Has 2 small spots on the endcap that are wore down a little from hanging out of my bag and...
  5. LOFT14

For Sale 28oz SCN4

Looking to sell my 28oz SCN4. It has about 250 hits on it, no rattle or webbing and not clicking yet. Has a little endcap wear, returnable-$120
  6. LOFT14

LTB A Iphone 3G

Looking for one in good shape, preferably one that has been in a case and had a screen protecter on it since it was new
  7. LOFT14

For Sale 2 Worths and a Miken

26oz BJ Fulk-150 to 200 hits, webbed up and has a small rattle, returnable-SOLD 26oz Booger-Made in the USA-200 to 250 hits, webbed up and no rattle, returnable-SOLD 26oz OG Freak 2nd Batch-404*****, not sure on the hits but there is no rattle or webbing-$215 All prices are firm Only...
  8. LOFT14

For Sale 6 Pair Of Pants And Some Turfs

I have 6 pair of pants im looking to sell and a pair of turfs 2-Boombah D-Series Blaze-Navy body with Red/White NIW 36/36-SOLD 2-Boombah D-Series Venom-White body with Navy/Red Braid NIW 36/36-$30/each1 SOLD Boombah D-Series Blaze-Navy body with Gray/White-worn half of last year, very...
  9. LOFT14

For Sale '10 Titan, M7120, BJ Fulk

26oz '10 Titan-has around 150 hits on it. small rattle and some webbing, returnable-SOLD 26oz M7120 RI-maybe 75 hits. has a rattle and very little webbing, returnable-SOLD 26oz NOW NR BJ FUlk-0 hits on it-SOLD 26oz BJ Fulk-150 to 200 hits-webbed up and has a small rattle...
  10. LOFT14

For Sale Boombah pants 36/36 NIW

I have 4 pair of boombah pants im looking to sell, they are 36/36 and still in the package. 2-D-Series Blaze-Navy body with Red/White-$40/each 2-D-Series Venom-White body with Navy/Red Braid-$40/each will sell them all together for $140
  11. LOFT14

GTG SESC1001 is GTG

Very fast shipping and a very easy guy to deal with
  12. LOFT14

GTG Albino Samoan is GTG

Got a bat from him for a good price, he shipped it very fast and it looks better than it did in the pics. Thanks for the great deal bro.
  13. LOFT14

For Trade NIW 26oz & 27oz '11 Ressy Titan

Just picked these up today. Both are returnable but no reciept. Looking for 26oz USSSA Worths and maybe a 26oz OG Freak but open to others. Used or NIW NR are fine and i will add money if needed. Pm with offers
  14. LOFT14

For Sale LTB IPHONE 3g or 3gs

Looking for 2 iphone 3g or 3gs in good condition
  15. LOFT14

Need somebody to do some hats for me

Looking to get some custom richardson 400s5 promesh done
  16. LOFT14

GTG ChipperFan10 is GTG

sold me his bj fulk for a good price and shipped really fast, great communication, thanks bro
  17. LOFT14

GTG southtexasstang is GTG

fast payment. good guy to deal with
  18. LOFT14

GTG demex69 is GTG

Very fast shipping, good communication, very easy to deal with. thanks bro
  19. LOFT14

For Sale Shirts & Shorts,Xbox 360 games, PC games, Hunting Gear

POLO: White s/s polo XL- $10 Blue l/s half zip polo L- $10 AEROPOSTALE Yellow s/s Graphic T XXL--SOLD Blue s/s Graphic T XXL--SOLD White s/s Graphic T XXLSOLD Cream s/s Graphic T XXL--SOLD Green l/s Shirt XL--SOLD OLD NAVY 2-White l/s Full button ups, never worn -$10 each...
  20. LOFT14

Quick Question

What happened to the lounge? Yes im new but i was on here before i joined and seen there was a longe down by polls now theres nothing. Anybody?