Search results

1. arkangel140

For Sale Easton Tiphoon 34/28

Its been a while since I ve been on the board, but I have an old Easton Ti for sale. I will have pics later on this evening. Looking for $350 shipped to continental US Arky
  2. arkangel140

For Sale Collectors Condition Worth Ti51 Titanium Bat

Widely accepted as the second best titanium bat of all time. The only Ti ahead is the elusive and now extremely rare TPS Ti. My Worth Ti has never seen a ball or a ball park. Its basically the crown jewel of my titanium bat collection. Looking to make money to help sponsor my son's hockey...
  3. arkangel140

For Sale NEW Worth TI 51

This is a NEW TI 51 Titanium bat. This bat is second only to the elusive TPS Ti from 20 yrs back. $800
  4. arkangel140

For Sale NEW Miken Maniac 484

30 oz Miken Maniac 484 ASA Bat is NEW and returnable with valid receipt good until spring. 165 plus actual shipping cost (net of paypal fees) Arky
  5. arkangel140

For Sale NIW Miken Maniac 484. 30oz

NIW returnable with valid receipt. $250 plus shipping Thanks
  6. arkangel140

RATEDX is GTG

Just did a smooth deal with RATEDX and would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks for the sweet deal on the cannon bro!!! Arky:D
  7. arkangel140

Dr. K is DA SHIZZY!!!

Did a great deal with DR. K!!!! Positive Feedback: Bat as described and better!!! Asset to Softballfans.com. Smooth transaction and great communication. A+++ Arky:p
  8. arkangel140

Curveball

Is a straight shooter!!!!! Gave me a sweet deal and all went smoothly!!! Now all I have to do is sleep with him!!!! LOL Thank Curve!!! Arky :p
  9. arkangel140

MAD LOVE for Jon_Sportsguy!!!!

As you all know, my whole gear bag was stollen at my last game. Jon_SportsGuy has gone over and above the call of duty!!! An angel in his own right!!! Jon is sending me a pair of cleats out of the goodness of his Canadian heart!!! ohhhh and a batting glove as well!!! Thanks Jon!!! as...
  10. arkangel140

BIG UPS Maddog69!!!

I wanna thank Maddog69 for helping a brother down and out!!!! Class act!!! Feeling my pain in losing all my gear, he is sending me a great glove and batting gloves to help ease my pain!!!! Thank you bro!!! Arky :D
  11. arkangel140

Bataddict.....i Love This Guy!!!

We all know and love him!!! Just as he said...I gots the stuff like he said and its FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks bro!!!! Arky
  12. arkangel140

Bigdog!!!!!`

I love this guy.....like a brother of course!!!! He delivered the goods when he didn't have to!!!! You all know he's good to go, but I thought another BIG UPS couldn't hurt!!! Arky :D
  13. arkangel140

Royhobbs7 Is Da Bombah!!!

I can't praise this man and the pants enough!!!! Tried on my Deluxe Pants and fell in love. They are as comfy as a MOE FOE!!!! Pranced around like a school girl with a crush on her teacher!!! HEHEHEHEH Thanks GREG!!!!! Arky :p
  14. arkangel140

Overdafence...that sexy muppet!!!

We all know it, but it don't hurt to hear it!!!! Bought a PST from the bertmeister and she's coming home NIW from the factory!!! You Da Muppet Bert!!!!! Arky :p
  15. arkangel140

Will14...no one classier!!!

Got home today after a pretty stressful day at work to find a parcel on my side entrance. I wondered who would be sending me a parce...well none other than WILL14!!!! Send me a great gift that I will use next season. Will, you shouldn't have. Fellows, meet the modern day Santa!!!! Will14...
  16. arkangel140

acl sloseout???

Anybody know this guy selling??? it seems like a scam!!! He wants me to paypal him some cash.... arky