Search results

1. UptotheKnuckle

Help My Swing!

It's the gut. I have the same damn problem. Our hips don't rotate well unless we walk the box. What I tried was stretches to loosen up the lower back and abs so moving the hips didn't feel so tight when swinging. Lay on back bring up your left knee and roll your hips to the right while keeping...
  2. UptotheKnuckle

Custom Vincis

Why you gotta jack my color scheme lol! Go with open backs. Everytime i've had someone try on my glove they always say. "Damn this feels great! I just wish it was an open back."
  3. UptotheKnuckle

Bat flex cause mis hit?

Bad spackler! You know better then to listen to Smarkleys reasons why he didn't hit it over 2nd base.
  4. UptotheKnuckle

Why don't you call them on it?

Ya you're right. :guilty: This guys was just getting under my skin. Talking crap to mt cousin at first trying to distract her, running his mouth all game... I guess the tipping point was when he started talking **** to my aunt (52years old and doesnt even play) who ran the team, when she went to...
  5. UptotheKnuckle

ASA New to pitching. Help!

I envy you 12' arc. Here in lets make it safer for everyone southern california its a 15' arc... which quickly becomes 20' before the umpire says anything.
  6. UptotheKnuckle

Why don't you call them on it?

Called out bats. No one cares, Ump just shrugs. It's Fing lame. I'm usually just glad its a 1mile high pop out to left field. Rather then going up middle when I'm pitching. Played on my family's team, Had a Co-ed league hero, 1/2 swing, Mile high can o corn. Strikes out swinging next up(much...
  7. UptotheKnuckle

.40 cor .275 compression ball

Most people in SCMAF are using two peice bats with these balls. At least thats the current trend. When they were first brought out, not many demarini's were seen on the feild. Now It's 80% demarini, stealths, and Z's. Most everything is 2 peice.
  8. UptotheKnuckle

For Sale Demarini Factory Hitter Jersey 2X

I got a 20 for you jeff.
  9. UptotheKnuckle

socal bp thanksgiving morning. lakewood

HAHA glad you liked it. :D
  10. UptotheKnuckle

og j2 or flyswatter edition?

RD28 (eventually licked windows) > OG 1st batch juggy = Og J2a (in distance only,1st batch was more durable, J2 felt a little bit softer) > 2nd/3rd batch OG juggy (felt more whippy then the J2)> FSE however this if for old ASA stamps only.
  11. UptotheKnuckle

Saw a vinci on the website...need to know the model number.

Get an AB74 you will be happy
  12. UptotheKnuckle

A Plea to all you pitchers

Was this the same guy who would only throw flat pitches to the front outside part of the plate? I remember one guy like that in Santa Fe Springs that nearly got lit up by me, carrrasco323, and a few others on the team.
  13. UptotheKnuckle

Looking to play sat in fountin valley

Hey is there gonna be a thanksgiving day game at palm park this year?
  14. UptotheKnuckle

Looking for best price for RV5700-22

softball bros is a banned word? with out a space? lol
  15. UptotheKnuckle

Looking for best price for RV5700-22

Make that 4 people. Actually feel bad for my local rep he's been slapped around cause of the PM'ing. Met Spack through the local rep and a whole bunch of others. For the reps most didn't stop because they werent making a buck. They stopped because of the microscope they got put under. If any...
  16. UptotheKnuckle

I like when douche batter....

Welcome to Comifornia. Where the government is your overprotective mother.
  17. UptotheKnuckle

I like when douche batter....

Na you get this in lowers a lot. guys don't swing at a ball that is 1/8 inch off the plate. They are also the same guys who get the most pissed off when they strike out, when you hit the inside corner of the mat for strike three. Then they give you that stare like it's your fault they stuck out.
  18. UptotheKnuckle

Help with 40/325 Asa

Stop complaining or they might switch you to a .40/275 ball like we use here in socal :(
  19. UptotheKnuckle

I need some help/info on a glove for the mound.

AB74!!! its a life saver!
  20. UptotheKnuckle

1st basemanes mitt ?

anyone looking to move a 1st basemitt rht?