Search results

1. kehazlett

For Sale 4 pairs of hardly worn Boombah big boy pants

#1- White body with Texas Orange and Black side braid and piping 40w x Xlong Very good condition only worn a couple of times no rips or tears #2- Black body with Texas Orange and white side braid and piping 40w x Xlong very good condition only worn a couple of times no rips or tears #3-...
  2. kehazlett

For Sale 2 Worths and 1 Miken

3 bats for sale all are returnable all prices include shipping via usps priority and pp fees 27.5 oz - JHM798 less than 500 swings no cracks or any defects that would affect performance ******SOLD****** serial # 0000051187 27oz Bj Fulk 2 less than 200 swings no cracks or defects that would...
  3. kehazlett

AT&T phone with qwerty keyboard

My daughters phone broke and I am looking to pick up a cheap one for her to use for about 6 months until our contract is up. I would prefer something with the full keyboard since all she does is text and under $50 if possible. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks Kenny
  4. kehazlett

Want to buy a PSP

It is for a friend of mine's son. This is what he has really wants for Christmas. His dad is not able to buy new so I figured I would ask on here and maybe be able to get him what he really wants. ***Picked one up thanks for the offers*** Thanks Kenny
  5. kehazlett

FS 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe/Skyline

Looking to sell my 03 G35 coupe. It has 70,100 miles. It runs and drives perfect. It does have some rock chips on the front end that would be expected of a 5 year old car. Located near Dayton Ohio Rare Caribbean Blue exterior Willow Leather Interior 5speed auto w/ autostick 19" Sevas...
  6. kehazlett

Lynchie is GTG

I sold him some items and he paid when he said he was going too. Very smooth deal. Kenny
  7. kehazlett

SOFTBALLMADNESS is 100% GTG

Very smooth deal. He came through as promised. No worries here.
  8. kehazlett

tkr18 is GTG

Completed a smooth deal from begining to end with Tim. Kenny
  9. kehazlett

Deal looks like it is going bad with superdafe

***************UPDATE************* **********superdafe came through*********** My first possible bad deal since July of 2003 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well fellas I have never had a bad deal on here so I guess I have been...
  10. kehazlett

My first possible bad deal since July of 2003

********************UPDATE********************** *******************superdafe came through************** Well fellas I have never had a bad deal on here so I guess I have been lucky or just try to do a little research on the person first. Here is the story On 3/20 we made a deal I had...
  11. kehazlett

fullcount is GTG

No worries with fullcount. Fast shipping and product was belivered as described. Thanks Kenny
  12. kehazlett

manuelg is GTG

Fast shipping and bat came just as described. Thanks for the deal kehazlett
  13. kehazlett

21st21 is GTG!!!!!

Jon ships fast and gives a great description of what he is selling. Thanks for the deal Kenny
  14. kehazlett

pineapple is GTG !!! Dont hesitate to deal with him

We made a deal and he paid instantly he is 100% GOOD TO GO!!! Kenny
  15. kehazlett

VanSin23 is good to go

Thanks for the deal and the fast shipping kehazlett
  16. kehazlett

Had a great deal with Klemmy

Good deal and fast shipping and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Kenny
  17. kehazlett

What they say is true........

Overdafence was great to deal with . I paid Monday afternoon and had bat in hand on Wednesday. Hope to deal with you in future. Kenny
  18. kehazlett

Bigdog is 100% A O.K.

Big Dog delivers product fast and exactly as described. Kenny
  19. kehazlett

chad2ss2004 is good to go

Had a great deal with Chad ..... bat received was just as described and super fast shipping. Kenny