Search results

Softball.com:

1. jrs4christ81

For Sale OG Flex 28oz

Selling my last OG Flex. Just don't use it anymore. I am guessing it has around 500 hits on it? There is a small paint chip which I took a close up of below. rj_brown77, jack#8 and wesleypipes99 have seen this bat, if you have any doubts holler at em. $315 obo gets it shipped and insured...
  2. jrs4christ81

tannergreer is GTG

dont hesitate to deal with this guy...
  3. jrs4christ81

LTB Golf Pull Cart

Looking to buy a used golf pull cart for cheap...anyone???
  4. jrs4christ81

Bunch of DVD's for Sale

$5 each, includes shipping. Buy 4 get 1 free... The Patriot Tremors - sold to theejd25 Remember the Titans Beverly Hills Ninja - sold to bakesta72 Amrageddon Hannibal - sold to $$EG2$$ Tombstone (Vista Series) - sold to $$EG2$$ Last Man Standing Gone in 60 Seconds John Q - sold to tannergreer...
  5. jrs4christ81

Looking for Taylormade Rescue

Looking for a Rescue 2 iron. prefer rescue mid but will entertain others. Maybe even a rescue mid 2 and 3 package deal. Also prefer steel shaft in stiff flex... PM or email me...
  6. jrs4christ81

LTB OG Flex

Need a 28oz OG Flex...looking for used but not abused...not interested a NIW/NOW tho...too pricey :D
  7. jrs4christ81

Price Check on 28oz OG Extended

No words, just pics... Thanks in advance...
  8. jrs4christ81

Callaway X Tour 3W

15 degree Callaway X Tour 3W with Aldila NV 65 Stiff flex shaft. Headcover included. $60 shipped and paypal...
  9. jrs4christ81

Odyssey White Hot XG 9

$50 paypal gets it shipped to your door via USPS Priority Mail. Club is in great shape and the grip is brand new (2 rounds on it), just got a new putter and need to move this one fast. Club is 34" and the headcover is included. PM or email me. I'll be otu most of the afternoon but will...
  10. jrs4christ81

OG Extended for OG Flex

Anyone interested in trading a 28oz OG Flex for a 28oz OG Extended in good shape?? PM or Email me... pics below
  11. jrs4christ81

LTT for 28oz OG Flex

28oz Titan 120 (black and gold one), couple hundred swings and returnable. Looking to add cash for a 28oz OG Flex. Cash amount related to condition of Flex. PM or email me and I can send pics of the Titan. Will try to post pics tonight
  12. jrs4christ81

Titan 120 for Trade

black and gold model, 28oz, couple hundred swings and returnable. Looking to add cash for a 28oz OG Flex. Cash amount related to condition of Flex. PM or email me and I can send pics of the Titan. Will try to post pics tonight
  13. jrs4christ81

Prox3 is GTG

Got my NIW Titan 120 today. Thanks for the deal. FYI bat is sweet...hitting lasers with the plastic still on!
  14. jrs4christ81

Cnt+

Anyone got a 28oz available? Willing to pay $250 right now if anyone wants some quick cash. PM or email me...would like to see pics
  15. jrs4christ81

08 Flex and CNT+

Still looking for these bats. 28oz. Prefer WR or NR as to keep it in my budget and to keep me a married man...lol PM or email me
  16. jrs4christ81

Looking for 28oz CNT +

Can be WR or NR if in good shape...LMK Paypal ready
  17. jrs4christ81

Callaway FT-IQ Driver Head Only???

Anyone have access to one of these? I dont need the i-mix or whatever club head that goes with the interchangeable shaft and clubhead system. I just want to have the FT-3 clubhead taken off my Aldila NVS and have a 9.5 Degree Callaway Ft-iq tour clubhead put on it. I cant find just...
  18. jrs4christ81

Frustrated with SBF Store...

:mad: Ok, so my glove is broken, I order a new Nokona from the SBF store on Monday and get an email Tuesday that it has shipped. UPS site shows 2 day delivery, so I expect it Thursday. No glove on Thursday, no big deal, i email SBF for a tracking number...no response. No big deal, i'm...
  19. jrs4christ81

If you have delt with me...

please click on my feedback lists and leave appropriate feedback. Also, check my good to go list and make sure i have you on there. Thanks a million!
  20. jrs4christ81

Very Pissed at Justbats.com!!!

Ok, so I found $89 Miken Freak 100 demo's. Called and asked if they had any left, yeah they had 1 27oz and 1 28oz. So i said i'll take the 27oz, fine he got my info and sent me an email confirmation. So i get on here to shard the love and let someone in on the 28oz, and i'll be damned if...