2. JimmyZ

For Sale 28oz DB275 ; 27oz ASA Dirty ; 27oz ASA Wanted

Nice Pictures. Message sent
  3. JimmyZ

For Sale 26oz DBU NR

Message sent
  4. JimmyZ

Hottest SSUSA bat?

Got a buddy of mine that has been approved to endload these now since the EL's won't be out for a little while. Got the approval from LV directly. I heard they are NASTY.
  5. JimmyZ

For Trade Miken Utrip NXT, and a Mayhem XL *** booger.

Trade, just seeing whats out there. NXT, 100 hits, few small spiral webs, returnable no receipt, 25.82 NO GRIP Booger, 150 hits, few scratches, returnable no receipt, 27.82, NO GRIP email pics or text
  6. JimmyZ

Z3000

Feb is the word but a few trickle in to those players in the know every now and then :)
  7. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

It has been resolved. I flew down to Tampa and met him at his exit on the way to orlando. Got two bats in return. I posted to delete because I was trying to work with him. Just needed his address deleted, didn't realize I could edit it out. Its still buyer beware, still a shady dude due to...
  8. JimmyZ

USSSA Batter steps out of box

Still a judgement call on the Umpire though. I was at D worlds this weekend in the stadium, had the umpire tell me about the box rule. Most of the other team landed 1 foot completely out of the box, he never called them out on it. Even after I mentioned it, he chose not to call it out.
  9. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

Good to know but I didn't know his "Bocephus" contact as I JUST found him on FB.
  10. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

Being resolved now on FB, found him and contacted him. Please delete.
  11. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

https://www.facebook.com/dk1022?fref=ts
  12. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

Benefit of the doubt, 67 posts and no deals done so far. Almost wanted him to ship first but I was in dire need of the bat for another trade deal.
  13. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

So now I've been pm'd by ANOTHER member saying he got screwed by him too. Luckily his situation was a DK to ship first and he's never received the bat or communication since. Shady dude.
  14. JimmyZ

Blackout reviews

Very under rated. Swung a 27 balanced a few times in games and just picked up a FS red/blk blackout. Swung it in BP today, very hit and not broken in yet. Nice gift
  15. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

I see, it wasn't a question per say, just a statement that we are both over nighting a bat, no issues there. So now there are two of us getting the short end right now.
  16. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

Well then I'll just remove my post and everyone else he deals with can get screwed. My bad on the new rule Also, I've called and texted him. We were texting back and forth until it came time for me to receive my bat.
  17. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

What are you talking about? NIW, you don't sell the Axe and I've cleared it with Milocoman before. The secondary trade was just to mention why I needed it overnight.
  18. JimmyZ

Buyer Beware Dk_22

Not looking good so far but here's the details. There are two of us that are getting the short end of the stick here but I'll let Sparky32 chime in on his part. DK_22 pm'd me about trading a NIW Axe bat for a used DC41, sent pics and everything looked legit. Did a search on him since he was a...
  19. JimmyZ

For Sale/Trade Oakley Offshoot Polarized

Crystal Black frame with blk iridium polarized lenses. These don't get worn very much and would rather use the money for something else. They are new, worn a few times, have two VERY small scratches that can't be seen when on. Can provide pics if interested. Looking for a blk Tanel Rage bag...
  20. JimmyZ

For Sale/Trade A few for sale.

ASA sold. Lets get these gone peeps. Cheap and hot. I was getting 250-1000 cuts out if one last year. Super cheap so why not try them.