Search results

1. M

For Trade ssr4 for 11.75-12 glove

willing to trade my niw returnable ssr4 for a legit glove.. prefer rawlings and wilson.. let me know what you have
  2. M

GTG chadder

recently traded me his ssr4 for my verizon droid.. he shipped fast and described exactly what he had. gtg here...
  3. M

For Trade 26oz wse nr

have a 50 swing nr wse resmondo that i dont use.. excellent condition. No webbing what do ever. Looking to trade for another 26oz bat. Prefer a demerani.
  4. M

For Sale 26oz nr WSE

have a 50 swing nr wse resmondo that i dont use.. excellent condition. No webbing what do ever. Looking to trade for another 26oz bat. Prefer a demerani.
  5. M

For Trade iphone 3 8gb

Have a great condition iphone3g that I dont use anymore.. willing to trade for a nice glove or bat... let me know what you have to offer..selling price $120
  6. M

For Sale/Trade Droid 2 Verizon

Soldddddddexcellent condition droid 2 (verizon) that i no longer need.. asking $140... will also consider trading for a 26oz bat..
  7. M

For Trade 26oz og extended

Hey fellas I have a mint og extended that I dont use.. Its in incredible shape.. no webbing or rattle.. end cap is mint... the bats not even broken in yet to tell you the truth... wanna do a 2 for 1 trade.. i like cartels legends and stadiums... if i like the deal i will send you pics of the...
  8. M

LTB can anyone get iphone4s?

im gonna wanna buy one cause i dont have an upgrade.. i have a mint og extended that im willing to trade plus 150 cash
  9. M

LTB iphone 4 verizon

If you got one hit me up.......
  10. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz og extended

TRADED!!!willing to trade for 2 bats... let me know what you have.. prefer demerani.. 26oz only... or can do a bat and cash...
  11. M

For Trade og extended 26oz

looking to trade my good condition og for a laptop or an iphone 4 for verizon. if you have an interesting trade let me know...
  12. M

LTB og extended for laptop

I have a mint og extended that im looking to trade for a laptop
  13. M

For Trade 2 demeranis for my og extended

have a 300 swing og extended thats in excellent shape that im willing to trade for 2 bats that need to be 26-27oz... this bat is not even broken in yet.. if i like the trade offer i will send you pics of the bat..
  14. M

For Trade 26oz og extended

I have an og extended with 300 swings or less.. there is no stress cracks or rattle... just normal wear and tear from hitting and throwing back to the dugoout.. its still not even broken im yet.. im looking too trade it dfor two bats.. I wanna keep it at 26oz.. let me knoow what offers u have...
  15. M

LTB verizon iphone4

Looking to trade my good condition og exextended 26oz for an iphone 4 for verizon service
  16. M

LTB iphone 4 verizon

Have an og extended with under 250 swing s on it that im loooking to t!de for verizon iphone 4
  17. M

For Trade og extended for laptop/verizon iphone4

I have a mint 26oz og extended that i m willling to trade for a laptop/or an iphone4 for verizon.. this bat is in mint condition.. less than a hundred swings on it... let me know what youu have and maybe we can work out a deal...
  18. M

LTB verizon iphone4

have a pretty much new returnable 26oz returnable w receipt dc41 and a droid 2 new condition that willing to trde for an iphone 4..
  19. M

For Trade cartel or stadium 26oz

i have a freak limited thats not returnable in good condition.. no webbing nor rattles and also have a orange connelle 26 also with no rattling thats returnable with no receipt.. looking to trade these both for a stadium or cartel... lmk what you have
  20. M

For Trade stadium or cartel 26oz

i have a freak limited thats not returnable in good condition.. no webbing nor rattles and also have a orange connelle 26 also with no rattling thats returnable with no receipt.. looking to trade these both for a stadium or cartel... lmk what you have