Search results

1. F

Ball hits Ump

Catcher standing just behind Ump, batter hits foul ball straight back off of Umps shoulder and up into the air, catcher catches ball. Call? Any different call if Ump is behind catcher and same thing happens?
  2. F

2018 Hyper Z Senior bat

Any one swing this bat yet?
  3. F

Melee 2 Question

Is it possible to send bat some where to have it looked at? Do not want a replacement, just want to get it fixed. Something has come loose inside. 28 oz endloaded '16 Melee 2. Every one I ask says that the bat is not right.
  4. F

Decker Shark 52

any one notice these do not have the ASA diamond symbol , but a round ASA symbol? Legal or not?
  5. F

2014 L6 warranty?

Easton guys. Was the 2014 L6 (green) 400 day warranty or 1 yr? Thx
  6. F

What oz Aftermath ?

Any difference in performance between 27 or 28 oz 2014 Aftermath? All my bats are 28. Had a 28 J3a but hated it. Most comments I ran across on J3a said the 27 oz was hotter. Just wondering if that is also true with 2014 Aftermath. Thx
  7. F

ASA Out or safe?

Short stop dives and knocks ball down, scrambles to get it in glove, then with out stretched hand that does not have the ball in it, touches 2nd base, runner slides into 2nd, then glove hand with ball In it touches 2nd. Shorter version-- Is runner out if fielder touches base with hand that...
  8. F

2008 Reaper-inside

Broke it in two. Was keeping it for games only. 600 swings maybe. But was surprised to see a wad of fleece cloth inside up at the end cap. This in all of them?
  9. F

Hit a very good ball tonight

Team bought a mess of Evil hots ASA. But I was sick of not using up the 6 hr's a game, so I just threw in one of mine. One swing -gone. Threw in another-gone! The team asks what ball are those? I said just about the best ball made. GURU!!! 44/375 best would be TA, but no longer legal...
  10. F

Miken return

Props to Miken. Sent Freak+ back(broke in two)-- 4 day turn around! Can't beat that!
  11. F

Need help guys

Org Freak Plus blew up. What will be the replacement? Will a Mizuno Craze swing the same?(looking for a cheap practice bat that swings the same as the Freak plus) Thx
  12. F

Review-utrip Freak Plus Vs utrip recoil maxload

I can't find it. Any comparisons on these 2 bats? I play all ASA, but I'm pitching a utrip in Jly. Need a utrip bat.
  13. F

GTG jeremy_84

Bought bat, got bat. Flawless!!
  14. F

price check

Any idea what an org. ultra-maxload 28oz in excellent condition is worth?