Search results

1. bhardy1185

ASA Bat legal?

That was how I was thinking about it later last night and it started clicking that we probably shouldn't be using it. The ball was definitely jumping and I will say it probably has 10-20 good swings left before it blows up. With this league I am talking about, I absolutely want to do the right...
  2. bhardy1185

ASA Bat legal?

Thanks for the reply. I am going to say that it is done then. It is more than just paint but i was always under the impression that as long as it wasn't fully cracked it was still g2g. I'll get some pictures today. I am letting a buddy keep it for our league since I had knee surgery. When I...
  3. bhardy1185

ASA Bat legal?

Hey guys, I have a 2013 Demarini Flipper ASA that I have been using for about two years. The thing is on fire and has no cracks all the way through. The past couple months, the paint/out layer of the bat has started to chip and then peel off. My team was using it last night in an ASA league that...
  4. bhardy1185

For Trade 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath

In for a sale price as well. Busted mine last night. Need me another one!!!
  5. bhardy1185

Descisions descisions.....who gets the grip??

For the Record
  6. bhardy1185

Interesting League Rules

We had two rules implemented this year that left me shaking my head. First rule: League now provides bats. 3 per field. 26, 27, 28. Nothing special. Half way through the season, they say we have to leave the bats behind the plate and can't use them to take any warm up swings. We can't have...
  7. bhardy1185

For Sale 26 and 27 ounce z2000ri with receipt 220.00tyd

PM sent. Will take either one for asking price. Just waiting on pics to be sent.
  8. bhardy1185

Bat check???

Anyone know anything about an old baden axe? I am guessing it came out sometime around 2008-2009. All black, appears to be a utrip bat. The reason for my asking is my buddy got this bat for winning offensive player of the tourney... THIS PAST WEEKEND. Just seems like a really old bat (and from...
  9. bhardy1185

Hitting middle...

Got in trouble at work for this post... Thanks for that :rolleyes:
  10. bhardy1185

oakley polarized sunglasses..

I would say, absolutely. I have worn them for 6+ years. I played JUCO ball and are fields were pretty crappy. The parking lot was right behind home plate. We played during the day cause we didn't have lights and let me tell you the glare from the sun coming off the windshields was aweful. I...
  11. bhardy1185

Durable comfortable cleats

Thanks for all the suggestion guys. It is looking like the battle is between New Balance and Mizuno. There have been a lot of turf suggestions. I gave some boombah turfs a go for a while but didn't like them. Felt like I was sliding every step I took (I play infield). I also gave the "trail"...
  12. bhardy1185

I have used gorrila glue on all the soles. Makes the area hard and unconfortable.
  13. bhardy1185

I have been using Boombah turf/molded cleats for a couple years. I have gone through 4-5 pars with each pair coming apart at the soles. I am looking for suggestions for comfortable molded cleats that will last longer than these Boombahs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  14. bhardy1185

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

League championship game, 2 outs runners on 1st and 3rd, score is 33-32 and it's the bottom of the 7th. (This is the "if" game) a little inside pitch.... weak ground ball to third who gets the out at second to end the game and lose the ship.
  15. bhardy1185

Situation

OK so I choked. Can't deny it. Let's just say it was two really bad games...
  16. bhardy1185

Situation

Touche... I do remember some solos and a pop up that didn't help much... But then again, can't expect to win with 20 errors between the middle infield.
  17. bhardy1185

Situation

18. bhardy1185

GTG ballistic is GTG

Bought a SCN9 from him. He shipped it from Canada to the states with no problem. Very GTG.
  19. bhardy1185

GTG Fan81

Sold a SCN9. Is as described. Great communication and fast shipping. Very GTG!