Search results

1. K

LTB RAW/White Steel 26oz

I am weak. I need a 26oz any year works for me.
  2. K

Single wall metals

So I have been out of the game for a while. Last time I played in this league, you were an idiot if you didn't swing a white steel. Is there any bat that compares to a white steel in a metal singlewall bat league? Secondary question is how is the new Singlewall Salvo?
  3. K

Need a guy Sunday mornings in West Haven

Preferably a Kent Murphy type to hit dingers and disgace families. Gotta show up early for a 30 minute stretch session, couple fungos, and come with shaved metals. Lmk if you fit this billing. Ringers welcome. No but seriously need a guy to play outfield and replace our 3 hitter. text if need...
  4. K

For Sale/Trade OG Mutants OBO

Two OG mutants for sale $125 each, $200 for both. Paypal will entertain trades. OBO. Jeff hall reload 27.8 oz Black and Yellow 27 oz
  5. K

Kangaroo Court Suggestions

Let me hear them if you got them, we used to do one and it was a ton of fun, bringing it to one of my teams where we are mostly friends hahaha I'm thinking of a tiered system: Swinging K 30 pack of decent brew Looking K 12 pack of premium brew Foul out six pack of premium Error 1 22oz...
  6. K

For Sale Shirts and Sweaters

Cleaning out the closet South Park Collectors stuff: $20 OBO Demarini BP pullover $20 OBO Size XL more like a 2XL South Pole Zip up hoodie Grey waffle and solid black reversible $20 shipped OBO Zipper works fine just missing the tag to pull it Brooklyn Grey XL Waffle shirt...
  7. K

What's you gamers?

I have found my gamers!! Single wall: 26oz white steel Double wall: F2 26oz ASA: 454 ASA only Red white & Blue or Mutant Ronald McDonlad Utrip & NSA: SCX2 Synergy 27oz
  8. K

Trade help

Ok the talks have moved to this A gonzalez and Harvey his 2nd round pick for Prince F. first round and third round I'm giving up Prince its a keeper league and Im gonna finish in the bottem 3 he is going to finish in the top 5 pics of my team are on this old post...
  9. K

For Sale/Trade Two "The One"'s MLC and an 09 Trip Stick

I got two here willing to combine them both in a trade I think due to board rules, let me know if I'm wrong. Up first is the 26oz MLC the one probably about 200 hacks on it, too light for me. looking for $110 OBO shipped, couple of chips in it due to one of the main fields we play on being like...
  10. K

Need help on a trade offer

I am in a ten team keeper league and you can keep an unlimited amount of people: Me giving up: Prince Feilder David Wright Justin Masterson for Evan Longoria Matt Harvey Ernesto Fieri His 3rd pick I'm having a really hard time pulling the trigger, I need pitching, hitting...
  11. K

LTB Knicks Jersey

Looking to pick up a JR Smith Jersey and a Nate Robinson Knicks jersey XL inbox me
  12. K

For Sale Easton Reflex Baseball bat

31in 27oz I coach a travel baseball team and one of my kids bought the wrong size bat, it has been used in indoor practices only and has less then 50 hard ball hits on it, mainly used to hit wiffleballs during indoor practices. here is the link to craigslist, if you email the craigslist add...
  13. K

For Sale/Trade Captain Morgan Mesh Backpacks, Waterbottles

I have here a bunch of Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Mesh back packs, I use one for basketball which i coach, fits my ball, clipboard, knee pads, and first aid kit. fits 30 softballs, has a place for a water bottle, which I will include a Captain Morgan Parrot Bay water bottle upon request. has...
  14. K

For Sale Just in time for football!!!!

Got a Captain Morgan Tee Shirt and Skully combo for $20 to your door. Only got 5 combo's so get this gear now!!!! Shirt is an XL. OBO, make me an offer
  15. K

For Sale/Trade Captain Morgan Mesh Backpacks and matching water bottles

I have here a bunch of Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Mesh back packs, I use one for basketball which i coach, fits my ball, clipboard, knee pads, and first aid kit. fits 30 softballs, has a place for a water bottle, which I will include a Captain Morgan Parrot Bay water bottle upon request. has...
  16. K

For Sale Size 12 Red and Black UnderArmour cleats

New out of box, put them on at the field, feet were to fat, put them back in the box. size 12 looking for $35 shipped to your door, Lower 48 only. will ship further but price will go up. OBO
  17. K

Need a Couple of everyday guys in CT

Need a Guy or two in Naugatuck CT for Sunday afternoon/nights double headers.... let me know asap I live in West Haven and am willing to car pool
  18. K

For Sale Gigabyte Motherboard

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-FSB1333-DDR2-800-Motherboard-GA-G31M-ES2L/dp/B001HH0AUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313333093&sr=8-1 This is what came up when i looked up the serial number I upgraded my Motherboard looking for $35 shipped. Maybe some one has use for it, or knows someone that might.
  19. K

CT Free agent list

Looking for people from CT to post thier availability and position if they are looking to get picked up or get on a sub list. Our Tourny team is dumping some dead weight and looking to pick up some BALLERS who are dedicated. PM if interested
  20. K

For Sale OG May 98

Great Bat, I don't like it, looks beat up lots of bag wear, first ever bat our team had and we never used it, should of had a V8, so it doesnt have lots of hard hits on it, guy who owned it before i bought it off him hit use infield with it. has a rattle very small webbing if any ( hard to tell...