Search results

1. Aces23

Rawlings HOH Pro 7 question for you glove nerds...

Purchased this a few days ago and cannot find any info on why there is no Rawlings patch on the backside of the glove. It is just the Rawlings logo embroidered. I have not seen this before. Any help or info on the glove?[/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. Aces23

Brag Post

Found this today at Goodwill for $3.99....and no its not for sale, yet.[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  3. Aces23

For Sale 28.5 Z2000+ Pinky...Need to move!!

My daughters birthday is coming up and she has taken a liking to Photography and I want to get her hooked up with a decent camera setup. So, I am selling my 28.5oz Z2000+ Pinky with approx. 400 hits. Weighs 28oz on scale with no grip. No issues with the bat at all. Normal ground and bag...
  4. Aces23

LF Money Keeper League Owners (4-6)

League has been around for 20+ years $50 buy-in $1 for each transaction (so we all pay $100 up front and if you don't cash or use 50 transactions, you will be refunded the difference) Standard 5x5 Roto (although changing from AVG to OBP) 30 roster spots Top two spots cash(for now) trying to...
  5. Aces23

For Sale 26oz SSR2 and SP13X2

Looking to sell off a few of my stash that do not see the light of day on the field. First is a 26oz SSR2. Lots of wear one this one. Not sure of the amount of hits, but it was purchased off the board. No cracks or webbing but it does have a few chips off the barrel. Endcap is tight. ASA stamp...
  6. Aces23

LTB Apple G4 Box

Long shot here, but here it goes. Does anyone have a good condition Apple G4 BOX that they do not need anymore? I bought one for my daughter for Christmas and I would like to find the OG box to go with it. Please LMK ASAP.
  7. Aces23

For Sale Mens Jeans - Lucky Brand, Versace, DKNY, RL....

Lost some weight over the past year and dropped 2 pant sizes. Looking to unload my jeans that dont fit anymore. All are used but great condition. No holes, tears, stains or frayed edges on the cuffs on any pair. I can take close up pictures for those that want them. Here is the list: Pants are...
  8. Aces23

For Sale/Trade 26oz L4.0 w/ Easton receipt

TRADEDCannot get used to the endload of the L4. Scale weight is at 27.8. Really good condition. Under 50 swings with a valid Easton receipt dated 3/14/13. There are a few ground scratches around the endcap. Looking for more of a balanced feel. Trades I would be interested in would be the 26oz...
  9. Aces23

For Trade Easton Promo Code $225

I have a $225 promo code from Easton that I would like to trade for a pre-".52 core" ASA Easton. We only play ASA in these neck of the woods and are still using .44 core. It doesnt do me any good to get a new bat only to have it crack after a few hundred hits. I do prefer 26oz ASA Eastons ONLY...
  10. Aces23

LTB Michells Fresh in Mass.

Looking for someone to hook me up with some Mitchells Fresh salsa and dip from the east coaston a regular basis. Thought I had someone, but I haven't heard from him in over a month. Obviously will pay for everything and a little something on the side for the trouble.let me know if you can hook a...
  11. Aces23

For Sale 26 oz SRV1 CHEAP!!

Thought I was going to use this, but never got a look. Heard it is supposed to be good with the new ASA balls. Unknown amount of hits, 26oz, re-gripped, some end cap wear, no cracks. $SOLD firm/shipped takes it home. Losing money on this bat.
  12. Aces23

For Sale/Trade Big Boy Old School Metals

Not sure the interest in these, but I found them in my dads basement and he hasn't played for a while so he has no need for them. First is the Blue Ritch's Superior TPS model# TPSR3430M. It is a 34/30 with the original grip. No flat spots, dents or cracks. It does have three larger paint chips...
  13. Aces23

GTG Ryno22980

GTG brother right here. Paid for bat as soon as he committed to buying. No worries here.
  14. Aces23

For Sale 27oz SRV3

My daughter dropped her laptop on the floor and so I need to sell to help her get it fixed. So, I am looking to part with a 27oz SRV3 in pretty good shape. It has a few paints chips from the field, but not much. No webbing or cracks. Endcap is tight. Fully returnable, but no receipt. Approx. 150...
  15. Aces23

Need some opinions please.....

Here is the summary: 14 team Franchise PPR League. 4pts for Qb 6pts for RB, WR and TE. I have the option to keep MJD as my 1st round pick and I am trading my upkeep in the 5th (Helu) for P. Manning. So, I have my QB to start. There are two owners that are not keeping franchises so they have a...
  16. Aces23

For Sale WR 26oz Easton SCN9

Just as the title says: 26oz SCN9 WR with around a couple hundred hits. No paperwork. No clicking or wobble. Endcap it tight. No endcap wear visable. ASA stamps 1000% visable. Retaped grip. Few paint chips for normal use. Need to move this along to someone that is going to use it. $160(sold)
  17. Aces23

Price Check 26oz SCN9 WR...really clean.

Warranty return, no paperwork. Maybe 150 swings. Endcap tight, no wobble or rattles. 26oz. Whats it worth?
  18. Aces23

LTB 36" pants

Want to purchase a pair of 36x34 or 36x36 pants. Looking for a certain colorway of Grey base with Black/Red only. I have no preference on who made them, the only exclusion is Boombah Ultimates. Not looking to send alot, just need a backup pair. Let me know what you got.
  19. Aces23

For Sale/Trade **Game ready 26oz SCN3**

Had this for a few years and it is smoking hot right now. It is getting no love on the field because of my Extended and thought that I would pass her on to another loving home. *26oz *re-taped grip *alot of field/bag wear *BOTH ASA stamps are NOT visable *NO cracks *NO webbbing (surprised)...
  20. Aces23

LTTF Another dumb question?

Ok fellas, I have been on this board and playing ball for a long time. The vast of my knowledge lies in bats and little to nothing on the glove area. I just need some input from all you glove huers on one that I just purchased. NWT Easton PPK82BTC Premier Professional KIP Baseball Glove...