LTTF Another dumb question?

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok fellas, I have been on this board and playing ball for a long time. The vast of my knowledge lies in bats and little to nothing on the glove area. I just need some input from all you glove huers on one that I just purchased.

NWT Easton PPK82BTC Premier Professional KIP Baseball Glove 12.75-Inch Paid $67
401134549.jpg

Did I get a good deal? What can I expect from this? Is it a good glove? How should I care for it? ect.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe...but I still want to know if it is a good glove or not. Again, I know nothing about gloves.

Madsunz

The price you paid is good. The leather on these gloves is good. This glove will last a while and at the price you paid, other similar quality gloves will typically cost you two-three times as much. Enjoy the glove.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys, I do appreciate the feedback. Good to know that I scored a good deal at least.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks..I heard somewhere that the lacing is weak on some of these. Would I be better off getting it relaced to make it stronger or not?

the laces are tested at 100lbs tensile strength as well. Best glove on the market for the money IMHO. Don't over do it on the conditioner and should last quite a while.