Search results

1. tha riddla

For Sale sb73v, lhb and 585

looking to see if anyone was interested in these. 27oz sb73v good shape no cracks 26oz lhb returnable no cracks 26oz 585 reutnable no cracks asking $400 for all 3 together
  2. tha riddla

For Sale 26oz og 585 26oz lhb

teamate needs fast cash for his family trip. both bats are returnable and in great shape. no cracks or rattles on them. he is asking $250 for the set lmk if interested
  3. tha riddla

For Trade miken easton mizuno

would like to trade the following bats. may sell but not sure yet. not sure about moving the 2 not mentioned yet. if interested pm me 27oz psycho se GONE 26oz psycho supermax og GONE 26oz lhb returnable no cracks or rattles 26oz 585 maniac 27oz frenzy 120 no cracks or rattles
  4. tha riddla

GTG chaotic

made a trade with him and everything went good. would deal with again.
  5. tha riddla

GTG hawaii808cujo !!!!

very fast payment thanx alot
  6. tha riddla

For Sale/Trade 26oz returnable 09 ressy mutant

cant get used to the feel of it so i need to move it. asking $150 shipped for it i dont have receipt for it but it is returnable. bat has no cracks no rattles and very minimal webbing.
  7. tha riddla

For Sale 28oz J2 120 returnable

a sudden expense just came up and i need to sell off this bat. asking $200 shipped for it. bat has around 50-70 hits on it. it has a white fulk grip on it aswell.no crack what so ever on this bat , it has a receipt but i havent gotten it yet. if interested lmk thanx.
  8. tha riddla

For Sale/Trade 26oz afflicted

bat is returnable but no receipt. had paint chips on it but normal from what i heard. looking to trade for a usssa bat in a heavier weight perferably a 28oz. lmk if interested will sell for $120
  9. tha riddla

For Sale/Trade 27oz RUSH 120 26oz combat afflicted

both bats are returnable with no cracks or rattles. the combat has chips on it (i have a post in the combat section about them) but no cracks or rattles. the rush has on small chip in it but nothing to worry about. no cracks no rattles not even any webbing on it. looking to get nr bats for them...
  10. tha riddla

afflicted chips

hey guys i just got this bat and it started to chip in 2 areas the same. should i be worried?
  11. tha riddla

nr 28oz freak + players model

looking to buy a 28oz nr freak + players perfer niw but used is ok. just pm me
  12. tha riddla

For Trade few more bats to move

looking to trade these bats. all are returnable but have no receipts. also have a modded psp silver slim that i can add to a trade .bats that im looking for would be resmondo duo, combat ds plague, combat wood, easton salvo, bass pink :D toxic SOLD 26oz. pst 137 red and black (will sell for...
  13. tha riddla

For Trade few bats for trade

psycho se,og flex,toxic xxx,2011 ressy mutant looking to move these bats just seeing whats out there. if interested lmk thnx 28oz psycho se holding on to this one 28oz toxic XXX about 30 hits $150 27oz niw 2011 resmondo mutant SOLD
  14. tha riddla

For Trade modded silver slim psp

I have a modded psp for trade. Great shape, just some normal wear and tear. It is the slim silver 2001 version. It comes with a hard case that has sides the flip out to give you the feel of holding a console remote control. Also has a car charger, home charger, 2 8GB memory sticks with several...
  15. tha riddla

iphone 1st gen or 3g

looking for one of these, just lmk what you got and how much or if you want a trade for it. thanx
  16. tha riddla

For Sale NIW RD28 and OG EXTENEDED

extended is in very good shape with no cracks, rattles and very minimal to no spider webs. rd28 is self explanatory and is number 0249/1000 and comes with receipt. if interested in any of these hit me up via pm. 30oz og extended returnable no receipt= $320 28oz RD28 returanble with receipt= $285
  17. tha riddla

For Sale NIW 28oz RD28 utrip w receipt

fell in love with another bat so this beauty has to go. will sell it for $285 shipped paypal'd. lmk if interested in her
  18. tha riddla

For Sale 30oz OG extended in great shape

bat has around 200-300 hits from bp and league games. no cracks or rattles and hits very nice. bat has litte to no spider webbing on it aswell. looking to get $300 shipped for it paypal'd as gift. if interested lmk thanx
  19. tha riddla

For Sale 26oz yellow catalyst and M75120

both bats are returnable and broken in. they have a slight rattle and some endcap wear. the mayhem is made in the USA i just dont need it anymore. looking to sell them as a pair for $300 or make a offer.if interested lmk thanx
  20. tha riddla

For Trade 14in custom rawlings gold glove NWT

looking to trade this bad boy since i now have way too many gloves. lmk if interested thanx