Search results

1. M

First draft of the year....how'd I do?

Non-PPR league, 10 teams, carry 17 on our roster, QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex, TE, K, DEF. I had the 7th pick Running backs CJ Spiller LeSean McCoy Chris Johnson Giovanni Bernard Daryl Richardson Shane Vereen Wide Receivers Danny Amendola Kenbrell Thompkin Jordy Nelson TY Hilton...
  2. M

Critique my swing

Little background on me...I used to play fastpitch. I had a knee injury, new job, etc. that made me stop playing for a few years. I picked it back up a couple years ago, but slowpitch this time. So, I thought I'd put this up and see if anybody could see something I was doing blatantly wrong...
  3. M

Defense guru

Man, I'm a freaking badass at picking the right defense to play. Drafted Chicago and Seattle D's in most of my leagues, and then playing matchups when I felt like it. Last week Seattle got me 41, and this week Cincy got me 23. Wish I could say I'm picking that good all the way around, but my...
  4. M

For Sale/Trade OG May98

I've done some more research, and had some people educate me. Apparently since this one DOESN'T say "made in USA" on the barrel, it's the RI, not an OG. With that said, here's the new description. 28 oz. Probably about 300 hits on it. No rattle or cracks...some webbing, but only on the...
  5. M

For Sale/Trade 2013 Wegman

2013 Wegman for sale/trade. Less than 200 hits on it. Looking to get $140 obo, or interesting trade. Let me know. SOLD TO cgrant07, MONEY IN ACCOUNT
  6. M

Am I winning this one?

I'm up 56. He's got Foster, Ridley, and Hernandez going tonight. What say ye?
  7. M

Should I play Spiller and FJax?

I'm considering playing CJ Spiller and Doug Martin as my RB's this week. I'm also planning on playing Randall Cobb and Torrey Smith as my WR's with Fred Jackson as my flex. My other options are Mike Wallace, Cecil Shorts, and Darren Mcfadden. I don't normally like to play two RB's from...
  8. M

Good trade??

I just made possibly the trade of the year. Possibly, because the two guys I'm getting are injured. I gave Ryan Mathews and Mikel Leshoure for Darren Mcfadden and Fred Jackson. The guy I traded with is in last place, and he needs to win this week or he might be out of the playoffs...
  9. M

Wallace, Mathews, or Leshoure

Wallace, Mathews, or Leshoure to start for flex. I like Mathews for the touches, Wallace for the big plays, and don't really like Leshoure, but I have him, so threw him in the pot, too.
  10. M

****ing charles!!!!

Just lost my matchup this week because the Charles carried for 3 ****ing yards to get the 100 yard bonus....score was 132.56-132.12. He got the 100 yard bonus and I ****ing lost. Damnit!!!! And I was the nice guy on Sunday and told this guy to fill his roster because he had two empty spots...
  11. M

Pick my RB

I get to play 2 RB and a flex. Who should I use? Doug Martin (obvious pick) Ryan Mathews against TB CJ Spiller against NE Mikel Leshoure against Minnesota
  12. M

For Trade 2013 Wegman

I have a 2013 SP12SY100W that I would like to trade. It has about 150 hits on it and is returnable, but I don't have the receipt. This is a 26 oz bat. I don't have pics because my bag is in my girl's car. I would like to trade for an OG Flex. I'm not expecting a NIW bat, but I don't...
  13. M

Quick trade help!!

Should I take CJ Spiller and Mike Wallace for Greg Jennings and Matt Forte? My team. Forte, Ryan Mathews, Doug Martin, Mikel Leshoure, Vick Ballard Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Greg Jennings, Donnie Avery
  14. M

When to stop???

Thursday night game. We were the visitors, and our last at-bat we ran the score up a little. Ended up being 26-8 when we took the field for them to hit. Keep in mind that these guys put up the 8 they had all in one inning, so they can hit when they get hot, and they still had all their HR's...
  15. M

Jennings waiver?

Greg Jennings popped up on the waiver today. I'm pretty sure I can get him, because I have the #2 waiver. I would have to drop either Steven Jackson, Alex Green, or Mikel Leshoure. Would you do this? If so, who would you drop?
  16. M

Doug Martin for Calvin Johnson?

Had a trade worked out last week for Peyton and Jimmy Graham, but it go vetoed. So I'm looking at doing some trading to hopefully get my team a little better. Guy is offering me Calvin Johnson for Doug Martin straight up. We play 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 flex WR/RB. Standard scoring, no PPR. My...
  17. M

Trade help

I'm heavy on RB, but nobody that is going off the charts, so I'm looking to trade and grab a badass....QB, RB, or WR. Right now I could upgrade at all three. Hard to answer this without seeing the other rosters, but any advice as to who I should targert? And who I should keep or trade...
  18. M

Green, Leshoure, or Sjackson for flex

Title says it all. Alex Green against St. Louis, Mikel Leshoure against Chicago, or Steven Jackson against Green Bay. Which RB should I use as flex this week?
  19. M

Stafford or Luck

Managed to pick Luck up to cover Stafford's bye in week five, and he had a great game. First question is, would you play Stafford against Philly or Luck against NYJ in week 6? Second question is, which qb would you stick with for the rest of the season? I may end up trading one or the other.
  20. M

brag post

Well....more of a WHEW!! post. I was up by 16 heading into monday night's game. The other guy had Aaron Rodgers and Marshawn Lynch, and I had Seattle defense. Pulled the win out of my ass. That's all.