Search results

1. jermdawg

For Sale Worth "Cuz" Hall 27.5

I have a brand new out of wrapper Worth Jeff Hall HD 52 "CUZ" ASA 27.5. It has a receipt good through 8/12/17. Would like to get $100 shipped to your door. Thanks Image1 (1) by jermdawg posted May 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM Image2 (1) by jermdawg posted May 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  2. jermdawg

For Trade Worth Hall HD52 / 27.5

I have a brand new out of wrapper Worth Jeff Hall HD 52 ASA 27.5. It has a receipt good through 8/12/17. Would like to trade for a Worth 27oz endload NSA bat. Bought at the end of last season and we switched sanctions in the offseason. Thanks! Image1 (1) by jermdawg posted May 9, 2017 at...
  3. jermdawg

For Sale New Lucchese Womens boots

I have a brand new pair of Lucchese Womans western boots. Western slouch bootie made of stone washed canvas with leather inner and leather sole. They are size 9.5. Retail is $595 on sale at $289. Would like to get $220 OBO shipped . Thanks! https://www.lucchese.com/shop/boots/reagan/ IMG_9241...
  4. jermdawg

For Sale Worth ASA Sick 30oz

I have a 300-400 swing, returnable (no receipt) Worth ASA Sick 34/30. Would like to get $40 OBO shipped UPS.Thanks IMG_9221 by jermdawg posted Mar 13, 2017 at 11:17 AMIMG_9222 by jermdawg posted Mar 13, 2017 at 11:17 AMIMG_9225 by jermdawg posted Mar 13, 2017 at 11:17 AM
  5. jermdawg

For Sale 2 iPhones 6's and 2 Otterboxes

BOTH PHONES ARE SOLD THANKS Price Drop, $200 for Gold iPhone and pink OtterBox. GOLD iPHONE SOLD WITH GRAY CASE. SILVER AND PINK CASE STILL AVAILABLE... I have two iPhone 6's (1 silver / 1 gold) both 16gb and both in pristine shape never been carried outside of otterboxes (which are included...
  6. jermdawg

For Sale iPhone 6 16gb 2 of them..

Was wondering about prices on two (1 silver / 1 rose gold) 16gb iPhones they were used on AT&T. They are in perfect condition always been in otterbox and lifeproof. Any help on a starting price would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  7. jermdawg

For Sale Apple TV 4

I have 2 Apple TV 4's 32gb. Got them in a promo and won't be able to use either one. Brand new in the box. Asking $110 OBO a piece shipped UPS Ground. Thanks
  8. jermdawg

For Sale G Box Q android set top box (kodi)

I have a great condition Matricom G Box Q (1st Gen) android tv box. It is loaded with Kodi and the Wookie build already. So it is ready to plug and play. Comes with tv box, original box, remote, and power cord. Works awesome for many streaming apps and addons. $50 shipped UPS, thanks!
  9. jermdawg

For Sale Rockford Fosgate powered 10" sub and kit.

I have a brand new Rockford Fosgate P300-10 and also have the amp kit to go with it to install. It is brand new and never been out of the box. Purchased a couple months back when I started my new vehicle search but the vehicle I bought already has a factory sub installed so no need for this one...
  10. jermdawg

LTB PS4 Console

Looking to get a PS4 console. Bundle would be nice but wanna keep it under $300 as much as possible so doesn't have to be a bundle.
  11. jermdawg

For Sale Boombah Super Batpack

I have a all black Boombah batpack I would like to sell for $30 shipped add fees or gift please. It is in pretty good shape just a little dusty from fields and just slight wear on the bottom of the bat sleeves and bottom. All zippers function as they should, the ID tag will not be included due...
  12. jermdawg

For Sale/Trade Connell Mayhem 27.5

I have a 27.5 NR Worth Mayhem Connell in good condition just some webbing. Looking to get $50 OBO or trade towards a Worth ASA 27 bat (prefer endload) or a Bat pack Thanks...
  13. jermdawg

Price Check Worth Connell 27.5

I was wondering what this Worth Mayhem Connell 27.5 would be worth? It is a 27.5 NR good condition with some webbing but no cracks or damage. Thanks
  14. jermdawg

Price Check 27oz Freak 98

I have a 27oz Miken Freak 98 I am going to try to sell for a friend and have no idea where to start price wise. Any help would be great thanks!
  15. jermdawg

For Sale Fossil Watch and Black Boots

WILL SHIP BOTH FOR $30.00 TOGETHER.... I have a Fossil watch in good condition just got a new battery installed at Fossil. Would like to get $20 OBO shipped on this. Also have a pair of Giorgio Brutini Men's 24993 Boot wore around the house just one day trying to get used to the feel of them...
  16. jermdawg

For Sale Titanfall Xbox One

Would like to sell my downloadable copy of Titanfall which came with the Xbox One package. Just don't play much online multi player games. Can email code upon payment and/or ship the book with code inside. Would like to get $50 OBO as a gift...
  17. jermdawg

For Sale 454 Titan Reload 27.5

I have a NR 27.5 Worth 454 Titan Reload and would like to get $100 OBO shipped for it. It is in good shape very minimal webbing and some ground scratches. THANKS! SOLD FOR $75!
  18. jermdawg

For Sale Miken MV-3 Balanced 28oz

I have a NR balanced 28 oz MV-3 and would like to get $100 OBO shipped. It is in good shape no webbing evident just bag and ground scratches... THANKS! SOLD!!
  19. jermdawg

Price Check Worth 454 Reload 27.5

I have a NR 27.5 Worth 454 Titan Reload and was wondering what they are going for? It is in good shape very minimal webbing and some ground scratches. THANKS!
  20. jermdawg

Price Check Miken MV-3 Balanced 28oz

I have a NR balanced 28 oz MV-3 and was wondering what they are going for on the board. It is in good shape no webbing evident just bag and ground scratches maybe 200 +/- swings on it... THANKS!