Search results

1. dr0p

Bring me up to date

I've been out of the game since the voltage and the OG synergy's were the hottest things out. What's the fire stick to crush middle right now? I'm talking hot out the wrapper like an OG Z1000 or Snoop in the late 90's. Thanks SBF bro's!
  2. dr0p

For Trade Two NIW 2013 stamped Catty's for trade

Looking to trade two of my NIW 2013 TPS Catalyst RI's, both are 27 oz. Looking to do a 2 for 1, and am fairly open to anything you've got too offer. Looking for u-trip and 2013 stamped, other than that, bring me your offers. Any questions just PM me.
  3. dr0p

For Sale OG Freak, Connell 2, and Craze

2nd batch OG Freak, Returnable, 27 oz, $130 firm. Connell 2, 26.5 oz, 300~ hits, returnable with receipt, $120 obo. Mizuno Craze, Black / Orange, 27 oz, maybe 200~ hits, $65 shipped.
  4. dr0p

For Sale 26.5 Connell 2 Mayhem For sale

Selling my Connell 2, I'd say 300~ hits, webbing on MAYHEM side, and none on WORTH side. Bat is returnable with receipt. Looking to get $120 gifted or add the 3%. Pictures will be up shortly.
  5. dr0p

Price Check Og mv-1

What are these going for? 27 oz supermax
  6. dr0p

For Sale OG MV-1 Supermax for sale

Selling my OG MV-1 supermax, bat is 27 ounces. Purchased the bat about a month ago, only put about 20 swings on it. Unknown number of hits from previous owner. Bat has two small paint cracks that you can see in picture, however they don't effect performance at all. Bat is returnable. Looking to...
  7. dr0p

For Sale SCN17BH 27 oz For sale

27 ounce SCN17BH, selling for a teammate, I assume it's no return, has "not for resale" stamp. I'd say 100 swings. Looking for $100 obo. Wanting to sell today so PM me any offers.
  8. dr0p

GTG Swilldog is GTG

Swill bought a DUO from me, no problems, easy to deal with.
  9. dr0p

Give me a cartel

I want to swing a cartel and see what all the hypes about. Any of you Demarini bro's got a 27 ounce you want to sell me? Paypal ready, pm me. leggo.
  10. dr0p

For Sale Two 27 oz 09 OG Resmondo Titans

Selling both of my 27 oz 09 OG Resmondo Titans, both are hot as hell, unknown number of hits. Both are returnable, no receipts. $145 each, only trade I want is a 2013 resmondo connell in a 27 ounce. PM me if interested.
  11. dr0p

kcredz swings dirty 09 ressy's

Get called out on your shaved stick and delete your thread. Why the **** would you shave an 09 ressy anyway? Bundle of sticks.
  12. dr0p

WTP at Osceola Softball complex

Warning track power baby! Oooooop!
  13. dr0p

For Sale 2010 Orange Connell Mayhem

Selling a 28 ounce orange connell mayhem for a teammate of mine. Bat is returnable with receipt. I'd say there is 200-250 hits on it, got a nice sand rattle and some minor webbing. I can get pictures this evening when I see him at ball. Looking to get $100 gifted or you add the fees. PM...
  14. dr0p

For Sale Miken MV-1 and 2010 Resmondo Titan, Package DEAL!!

28 ounce returnable MV-1 and 28 ounce returnable 2010 resmondo titan. Will sell both as a package for $230 shipped to lower 48. Bring me your offers. Motivated to sell these. SOLD
  15. dr0p

For Sale/Trade 2010 Resmondo Titan 28 ounce

Just got this bat in a trade. Haven't even swung it yet. 28 ounce returnable 2010 Resmondo titan. Overall good shape. $120 firm. SOLD Only trade accepted is 09 ressy titan.
  16. dr0p

For Sale/Trade 28 ounce Miken MV-1 supermax

Selling my Miken MV-1 Supermax. Returnable with no receipt. Has 700-800 hits on it. Hot as a firecracker right now. Selling price is $130 obo. If this is high let me know. Just going off price guide. SOLD Only trade I am looking for is 09 Ressy titan.
  17. dr0p

GTG scottg is GTG

Traded my XL for his 2010 Ressy titan. Communication was good, won't hesitate to deal with again.
  18. dr0p

LTB 2009 Resmondo Titan

Message me, looking to buy 27 or 28 ounce 09 ressy titans.
  19. dr0p

GTG dj_morton is GTG

Did a bat trade with dj_morton. He was very easy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. GTG bro. Thanks again.
  20. dr0p

GTG Meskin24 is GTG

Bought a Z-1000 from Mr. Meskin24. Shipped fedex overnight and was very easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to do any deals with this bro.