Search results

1. bomboi

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

keepin this up top
  2. bomboi

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Wow haven't been in here for awhile but I'll chime in... For the 2016) the blue og flipper and red usa aftermath have the same barrel "feel". the handle felt stiffer IMO on the usa aftermath. performance is identical too IMO, just get the one that fits your swing. the og flipper has a 13"...
  3. bomboi

c'mon in, the water is nice...oh and rate my team

you're so clever
  4. bomboi

Thats the thing he never even "fell off" last year and like you said his qbs were complete ass. Every year he's consistent and stays healthy Here is his "down year" 2015 fantasy points Mark ingram 179 - Thomas had 224
  5. bomboi

I personally can't stand ingram and I admit I'm high on thomas to have a bounce back year...he has been a top 10 WR each year for the past 4 years, including his "down" year in '15. Manning and Osweiler ranked 30th and 22nd out of the 32 quarterbacks with at least 275 drop backs last...
  6. bomboi

#4 murray #5 brees hurns jennings gates seahawks fuller
  7. bomboi

d thomas was my 3rd pick...at that point the best RBs still left were ingram, rawls and hyde and I'm not too impressed with any of them so I took a potential top 5 WR imo. i was going to get j charles for my 3rd pick but he got taken literally 1 pick before me.
  8. bomboi

12 team .5 PPR (plus other bonus points) 3rd draft pick qb drew brees rb latavius murray rb rashad jennings wr julio jones wr amari cooper te antonio gates flex demaryius thomas def seahawks k justin tucker bench allen hurns will fuller jason witten darren sproles christine michael mike...
  9. bomboi

Two keepers from this list

Bell's suspension is now 3 games
  10. bomboi

need keeper advice, auction draft 3 keepers only

$6 to keep a guy picked up in FA, or add $5 to the cost of the price drafted last season. Out of these 4 who would you keep or which one should I cut. Paid$8 C Newton Paid$1 M Mariota FA - T Rawls FA - J Langford I can only keep 3, I can also start two QB's every game
  11. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

haha it scales at 26 sorry dude!
  12. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

sure ill weigh it now, uno momento
  13. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

$100 shipped, it was at $130 before. Sorry can't go any lower than that there is plenty of life left on this bat
  14. bomboi

I have found my SB Gloves.

i am digging that trapeze
  15. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

final price drop
  16. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

bump
  17. bomboi

For Sale $100 asa juggy

no one wants a cheap juggy?