will fuller
jason witten
darren sproles
christine michael
mike wallace

I think I did good but let me have it! Obv my RB depth is my weakness

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Cooper and Thomas are nice at 2nd and 3rd rounds but you already had Julio and could have got a guy like Hurns later (like you did).

The gap between your 3rd and 4th was to much for you to try and get cute with late RBs.

You had potential and you blew it......

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Let cooper and thomas float and see which one makes it back to you for pick 3.....

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
d thomas was my 3rd pick...at that point the best RBs still left were ingram, rawls and hyde and I'm not too impressed with any of them so I took a potential top 5 WR imo. i was going to get j charles for my 3rd pick but he got taken literally 1 pick before me.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Like I said take Charles 2 and see if Cooper or Thomas get back to you.

Yeah I always get sniped....... Pisses me off.

Stretch19

Grow up
thomas in a potential top 5 WR? with who throwing to him?

i would have gone ingram over thomas, but thats me

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
This is tough. I'm assuming your picks went:

Julio
Cooper
Thomas
Murray
Brees
Jennings
Gates?
Hurns?
Fuller?

Those all seem like reasonable picks for those slots, but (other than Julio) none of them are guys I'd have likely taken in those places. So on the one hand, I don't think you drafted *badly*, but it's hard for me to be excited because your team is mostly guys that I, personally, won't be targeting.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
This is tough. I'm assuming your picks went:

Julio
Cooper
Thomas
Murray
Brees
Jennings
Gates?
Hurns?
Fuller?

Those all seem like reasonable picks for those slots, but (other than Julio) none of them are guys I'd have likely taken in those places. So on the one hand, I don't think you drafted *badly*, but it's hard for me to be excited because your team is mostly guys that I, personally, won't be targeting.

#4 murray
#5 brees
hurns
jennings
gates
seahawks
fuller

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
thomas in a potential top 5 WR? with who throwing to him?

i would have gone ingram over thomas, but thats me

I personally can't stand ingram and I admit I'm high on thomas to have a bounce back year...he has been a top 10 WR each year for the past 4 years, including his "down" year in '15. Manning and Osweiler ranked 30th and 22nd out of the 32 quarterbacks with at least 275 drop backs last season...and mark my words Siemian will be better than their QBs were last year. What did Manning have like 2000 yds in his 13 games last yr lol

read this the other day too...
"Thomas scored double-digit touchdowns in three straight seasons from 2012-2014, only reached the end zone six times in 2015. Part of this was bad luck. In fact, he was tackled six times within his opponents' 5-yard line in 2015, second-most in the league among receivers."

Stretch19

Grow up
scored double digit touchdown in 3 straight seasons with a first ballet HOF QB who threw 37, 55 and 39 TD's those 3 years

last year he fell off cause peyton and brock were ass, now they are gonna have 2 guys who have never played a snap throwing him the ball, or mark sanchez...yeah should be a super productive year for him

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats the thing he never even "fell off" last year and like you said his qbs were complete ass. Every year he's consistent and stays healthy
Here is his "down year" 2015 fantasy points
Mark ingram 179 - Thomas had 224

Stretch19

Grow up
your team is awesome. you made the best picks in every possible position and should go undefeated. good job!

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
d thomas was my 3rd pick...at that point the best RBs still left were ingram, rawls and hyde and I'm not too impressed with any of them so I took a potential top 5 WR imo. i was going to get j charles for my 3rd pick but he got taken literally 1 pick before me.

Facepalm. You should have taken Ingram.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Murray and Jennings probably both lose their starting gigs.....and if Jennings doesn't, there's such a pile up there his time share will kill him

if one gets hurt, you're forced to start an actual backup in Sproles (in half point only) or Michael.....

i dont understand the concept of drafting that many wr's....you gotta dump at least one and grab someone off the wire......

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah wrs are at a premium compared to rbs in the league imo. Most teams have 2 or 3 stud wrs an only about half the league have legit rb threats

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yeah wrs are at a premium compared to rbs in the league imo. Most teams have 2 or 3 stud wrs an only about half the league have legit rb threats
im not trying to be a **** here but im not aure you understand what "at a premium" means

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
The premium ones are the ones that stay healthy and can catch a ball thrown by a competent QB.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
im not trying to be a **** here but im not aure you understand what "at a premium" means

In ppr there's plenty of wr that will catch 5-7 balls at least a game. What I meant is there's less rbs to go around than there is wr. There's only a few that will catch 50+ balls. I've always went rb first then wr always worked well for me

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
There's better low tier wr options then rb, I still like a stud rb ppr or not after the big 3 at wr go.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
In ppr there's plenty of wr that will catch 5-7 balls at least a game. What I meant is there's less rbs to go around than there is wr. There's only a few that will catch 50+ balls. I've always went rb first then wr always worked well for me

right...so RB's would be at a premium....not wrs