Search results

1. WEHKAH

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Any of you Local Waukesha / Milwaukee Guys Looking for a Home Gym?? I Need to Make Space in My Basement and will be Looking to Trade (Maybe for a Bat)/Sell ($200) one..................
  2. WEHKAH

GTG cbeeb34

Completed a Trade with cbeeb34 for a Galaxy Gear Watch..................Everything was Perfect!!
  3. WEHKAH

For Sale/Trade Samsung Galaxy Gear Watch

PM Sent with a 26oz ASA Easton Trade Offer............................
  4. WEHKAH

LTB asa Jeff hall mutant 26.5 mutjha

Call Me................I have a 26.5 that I might let go
  5. WEHKAH

For Sale/Trade 26oz DBA and ASA Wanted

PM Sent..............................
  6. WEHKAH

My spiderz custom glove

Spiderz Sports, LLC (262) 312-8777
  7. WEHKAH

Milwaukee Area BP Thread 3.0

It is Typically NSA Bat Rules at Player's Park
  8. WEHKAH

Spiderz

Is the Hole in a Seam?? Like Maybe a Broken Stitch?? We are always willing to Look at Batting Gloves that are less than 30 Days old and may have a Manufacturers Defect. As many guys on this Board will tell you, We really do Stand Behind our Product.
  9. WEHKAH

ASA Grey Resmondo Weight?

Dish - I should have a 26 oz any day now that you can swing to get a Feel for it if you want.................Give me a Call
  10. WEHKAH

ASA sbf 100 mph claim on Facebook?

I Hit the New ASA Only Stamped Miken Ultra last Night in League and I feel Confident that "EVEN YOU" will be able to hit HR's with these New Bats. That Ultra was the most Disgusting Bat I have ever swung directly out of the Wrapper.
  11. WEHKAH

*NEW IDEA* Indoor Infield Slopitch League

Not Really a New Idea, But it is a Pretty Good one. Here is a Link to the 6 on 6 League we are Running here in WI.......................... http://www.SpiderzBattingGloves.com/6on6 It is an Extremely Fun Game, Plus you get a Bunch of at Bats with only 6 Person Teams. Everyone who has...
  12. WEHKAH

Spiderz fielding gloves?

The Fielding Gloves are made out of a High Quality Premium Cowhide Leather. The Materials used may Not all be Purchased from Companies inside the US, but they are Designed, Cut, and Assembled/Sewn here in the USA (Texas). I can See the Main Point of Crusty's Statement and I will start Using the...
  13. WEHKAH

Spiderz fielding gloves?

The Spiderz Fielding Gloves are made in the USA (Texas).................... While I Agree with you that there are Other Gloves out in the Market at around the Same Price Point from long Established Companies that are Good/Great Quality, It Doesn't Automatically Make the Spiderz Glove junk...
  14. WEHKAH

Spiderz fielding gloves?

PM me your Order Information (and the Name it was Ordered under) - I will look into it for you. Wayne Haddon Spiderz Sports, LLC
  15. WEHKAH

Wisconsin DeMarini guys.......

Really?? 3 Teams?? I was Told we Play Comatose at 9 AM, so that means it is 2 WI teams and your Team from IL................Has NSA Really Fallen off that Much??
  16. WEHKAH

Wisconsin DeMarini guys.......

I Will be there..........I am Playing with Hummer Bros Landscaping. Not Really a DeMarini guy, but I do have a Cartel in my Bag.
  17. WEHKAH

LTB Maroon White Steel?

I Have a 28 oz in awesome Shape that I Never Swing.................I will PM you Pics after I get home from Work Tonight
  18. WEHKAH

Buyer Beware Darthginger

I Actually Sent Rodeo a Message a little while ago when I saw this Thread - Just Waiting for a Response from him. Wayne Haddon Spiderz Sports, LLC
  19. WEHKAH

Wide Turf Shoes

I Have been Wearing the New Balance 996 Football Turf - They are Available in Several different Widths - I Believe they have the Same Turf Bottom as the 995 Baseball/Umpire Turf
  20. WEHKAH

For Sale/Trade Red and Yellow Mutant

I didn't see alot of Feedback for you yet.................Will you Ship 1st??