Search results

1. Thejenks

LTB ASA Bat

still looking couple IM's sent out to ones that im interested on. 26 or 27oz bats that have some life in them. preferably not brand new as i don't want to spend time breaking it in
  2. Thejenks

For Sale ** og asa catty **

im playing in a work league in the fall but have never played ASA so don't know much about their bats. this bat is legal in all ASA leagues correct? might be interested need to get one for my work team
  3. Thejenks

LTB ASA Bat

I am playing in a fun fall league with my work. Ive never played ASA so id rather buy a decent ASA bat so we atleast aren't using some crappy bat from a local sports store. Not wanting to pay a crazy amount but let me know what you have and we can talk. Looking for 27oz or 26oz EL thanks,
  4. Thejenks

For Sale 2011 27oz Utrip EL Z1000

yes bat has been sold to first messenger czamarron, that was record timing for me on a bat sale, haha
  5. Thejenks

For Sale 2011 27oz Utrip EL Z1000

I am selling 270z Endloaded Utrip Z1000. I have 3 other bats and literally have never swung this bat since i bought it earlier this year. Obviously these bats are awesome and when i bought it had 20 swings on it and i have never hit it and all marks are strictly from bag wear putting my other...
  6. Thejenks

How much is my MV-1 worth?

^^^^^ People still play NSA with these bats so prices shouldn't be going down at all
  7. Thejenks

For Sale/Trade Niw 2011 utrip Z 27oz

Wow prices have sky rocketed over the past few weeks i guess not that season is just around the corner. Bump for the love of the Z's
  8. Thejenks

For Sale/Trade Boombah Superpack

TTTTTTTTT Still available
  9. Thejenks

Any reviews on the Epic Turf?

Are the epics low or mid? kinda hard to tell, looks more mid on the site
  10. Thejenks

still available but lots of interest, thinking this will be gone today
  11. Thejenks

Great interest but still available
  12. Thejenks

For Sale boombah beast bag black .. local only

Never returned text from yesterday
  13. Thejenks

I agree $50 is almost $20 off and the bag is in great shape. Can send pics to anyone just send phone #. Like to sell quickly to order my new bag
  14. Thejenks

Looking for some advice

I have done the gethin workout before and it works but you need to follow the diet to get max results. Results are 70% diet and 30% gym. Eat clean and workout and youll see results
  15. Thejenks

Pics sent, ttt
  16. Thejenks

For Sale 26oz SCN6

I wish they still made that dip, it was my favorite
  17. Thejenks

Feel free to pay $13 more, once cleaned mines as good as new and i back my stuff. I can send pics if interested send me a pm with phone #. Echo feel free to make an offer
  18. Thejenks

new they are $55 + $13 shipping so its a $13 discount and the bag is in great shape when cleaned up is like new
  19. Thejenks

SOLD TO SHOCKFINDER I have a 1 year old Silver/Black Boombah Superpack i am looking at selling. This is in great shape only has 1 season of use. Can hold up to 4 bats, has a separate compartment for shoes, has 4 outer zipper pockets to store items, and 2 mesh places to hold drinks. I only have...
  20. Thejenks

roller bags

As of right now it looks like the new elite bag is what im going to go with unless someone shows me a better option. Looks like a solid big bag only downfall is price is pretty steep