Search results

1. dpacski

For Sale 2003 kfx 400

Mint condition, I've only rode it 30-40 times lots of extras...I bought 08 sportsman thats more my style. The KFX was just to fast for me i'm asking 2500.00 however I am open to offers I'm in Ohio, so delivery can be negotiated I can email pics to whomever requests them either msg me here or...
  2. dpacski

ltt or sell jhm7120 (red-n-black)

from knob to endcap near mint shape the only wear on it would be the paint around the endcap and I would have to assume it would be from my ballbag because I never use it!! the weight is 26.5 and I'd like to get 225.00 or a niw fulk 26oz pm me your email or phone# and i'll send pics dave...
  3. dpacski

I have a pst vandy

for sale or partial trade if anyone is interested mint condition just smudged decals no waves dents taper damage it's a 28oz bat
  4. dpacski

LTB OG Monsta Web Wilson/Demarini

13.5 or 13.3/4 best glove I ever owned Mine got stolen
  5. dpacski

selling og extended 26oz

I haven't used this bat in 2yrs got the bat a couple of days after they came out it's not even broke in yet didn't like it so here it sits
  6. dpacski

jh reload120 & jh titan

I'm buying these 2 bats 26.5 anyone got a deal before I go shopping elsewhere ??
  7. dpacski

Shimano Curado bantam

cu-200 right handed never never never seen water used it one day in my park after spooling up and after the 5th cast said screw this i'll stay with a spinning reel I also have the st croix premier rod that I bought and it has never been used except one day in the local park it is 6-6 medium fast
  8. dpacski

reference check ?

i'm not sure if this is the place if it isn't please kick me in the right place however and I feel stupid asking about him i've seen him around i'm looking for a reference check on Abe anyone ??