Search results

1. J

For Sale MLB 2k12 - X360

Disc only. $30
  2. J

Hope Watermelon Festival

Just curious as to how many SBF'ers are going to be there this weekend, and what division.
  3. J

LTB St100h & scn17bh

27oz In both. Condition doesn't matter, nor does warranty returns. If I get the st100h, the scn17bh doesn't matter as much.
  4. J

SCN18BH Recent convert

I recently converted from a worth lover to being interested in utrip eastons. Only easton I had ever hit was the salvblow, and I wasn't impressed. I traded for the SCN18BH a few weeks ago, and I haven't been able to put it down since. I had a greatly broken in duo as my gamer, but this...
  5. J

For Sale/Trade Lot of 300 Golf Balls for Softball Bat

I've got 300 waterballs (cleaned and polished very good quality) for trade for a softball bat. Open to any offers, but really interested in utrip. 30s and NRs welcome
  6. J

LTB COD: Black Ops (PS3 or X360)

I miss playIng black ops. I want it again. Would rather it be on ps3, but will take it on 360 too.
  7. J

GTG Shockfinder is GTG (R7 Golf Clubs trade for 2 Bats)

This trade was initiated mostly through text/PM so I guess I'll make this thread here to link iTrader to. Here is the final PM both parties agreed on: We did an even trade initiated by both parties on Friday, July 13th, 2012. I received the bats today, and they are absolutely spot on...
  8. J

For Sale/Trade Golf Balls/Equipment

I have recently retired (hopefully forever this time) from the game of golf. It hates me. Anyways, I leave behind a ton of golf balls and equipment new and old that I'll be unloading over the next few months to buy more softball stuff(a game that doesn't hate me AS badly). Prices are per...
  9. J

LTB Looking for utrip NR's and/or 30's

I want to buy some NR utrip bats. Preferably 30oz, but open to any weights so long as its NR. Also will look at returnable 30s. Extra interested in GTL Cartel, Mayhem XL, or any resmondo's.
  10. J

Any .44/400

We play a lot of tourneys that allow any ball .44/400 or less. In your experience what is our best bet?
  11. J

For Sale 28oz Miken Freak DST Maxload

CHEAP! 28oz Miken Freak DST Maxload - Will trade $90 Gifted or fees paid. Will trade for 30oz utrip bats, NR is OK Used, but considering that its a miken it probably has somewhere near 14,083,112 hits left. (purely an estimate, don't bank on it) Pics incoming
  12. J

For Sale FSO: WSE #86 & Titan

Package deal: $270, that makes the WSE $170 and the Titan $100 BOTH have receipts. Absolutely NO trades!!! 26.5oz Worth Resmondo WSE (86/800) - $195 (w/receipt) Was my gamer before I bought the DUO, I love this bat. 26.5oz Worth Titan Re-load - $130.00 (w/receipt) Has a part of the...
  13. J

For Sale FSO: Easton Salvo

Make an offer I can't refuse and I'll let this go. I really have no use for an asa bat. Absolutely NO trades!!! 27oz Easton Salvo - $150.00obo (w/receipt) nd cap has hairline split and a teammate pulled the orange plug out of the end for some reason (grr) but neither affect the...
  14. J

For Sale FSO: Miken DST & Miken Psycho

Package deal: $200 Absolutely NO trades!!! 27oz Miken Psycho Supermax - $125.00 Graphics are worn, like mikens are known for. Has about 600 hits on it... Easily the hottest bat in my bag. (FYI for the little guys, it swing heavier than sticker.) 28oz Miken Freak DST Maxload - $125.00...
  15. J

For Sale Duo, WSE, Titan, Freak, Psycho, Salvo

Finally got around to taking pics of these so I'll post up a new thread. I have my first child due early next year, so I'm gonna sell most of my bats to purchase nursery furniture. Cleaning out the man-cave and gonna give it to the little guy. These are also listed multiple other...
  16. J

For Sale Starting a family, selling the arsenal

Well, found out we were expecting a baby a few weeks ago, so I figured what better way to start saving than to get rid of all my bats. Prices are on the upper range, because I have 7 months to sell, and the fact they are listed locally I want to get the best price possible so we can go ahead...
  17. J

Buyer Beware cooper1

Purchased a 26.5 Connell II from him 5/16 used with receipt. Seller quickly shipped the bat, but no receipt. I've sent multiple PMs asking for the receipt, and he says "i'm looking for it" Just beware that you may or may not get everything you pay for if you buy from him.
  18. J

For Trade 26oz. White Toxic

TRADED! Description: ~300 hit 26oz. White Toxic, very hot and has a lot of pop for an ASA bat... slight rattle, very little webbing. End cap is in great shape, has one spot where it is slightly separated from being thrown in the grass. Bat is in very good shape, and still needs some hits...
  19. J

For Trade 27oz. Easton Salvo SRV5

Description: ~700 hits, and it's red hot.. was my ASA gamer. End cap has a hairline crack all the way thru the orange sticker, like both other salvo's I've had... it doesn't seem to affect the performance at all. Easton said they will fix the endcap for free without counting towards warranty...
  20. J

GTG Jca

Bought a 27oz duo from him. Included everything he said he would in package, and he shipped out very promptly.