Search results

1. J

Black Ops return

Got a question: When I bought my black ops bag, they wrote me a receipt but failed to date it. It is a reputable dealer and my bag is not broken or in bad shape. Just wanted to know if it broke would the date matter on the receipt?
  2. J

Price check for A2000 and Kelley G-Lyte

Price check on A2000 Prostock 1786 and a Kelley G-Lyte FPL13 Thanks for the help.
  3. J

Best way to clean my white Vinci

I have a custom white Vinci and looking to find the best way to clean the glove. Any help would be great. I want to pick up another one but need to figure this one out first.
  4. J

USSSA Got a Coed question

Can a Co-ed team play 5 guys and 4 ladies, with no intention of bringing in a 5th lady? I had a team last night show up with 5 guys and 4 ladies. Their 5th lady was unable to make it to the game. Now, most of the time, the other team doesn't say anything as they already see it as an...
  5. J

Need help on a Z1000

Had this shipped to me and it appears the end cap has been glued back on. Can anyone give me any feedback on this? I did not do the deal on here, it was more of a local deal, but he shipped cause he was an hour away. Any help would be great.
  6. J

Price Check Price check on Z2K+

I am picking up both a Bal and EL Z2K+ tonight. Both have around 100 hits on them and they are both 26.5 Not sure if I want to sell or trade either one but like to keep the options open. Once I get them tonight, I will post pics.
  7. J

Alright need some advice

I am in two leagues-PPR with TD's valued at 6 pts and a Dynasty league My question is I have the #1 pick in both drafts, is Adrian Peterson the way to go in both leagues? The PPR league is 14 teams and the Dynasty is 12. Are there any factors I should look or is AP the overall #1 pick in...
  8. J

Need Help Anyone know Wilkins?

I bought and paid for a 454 reload from him on July 25th. He said he shipped but was unable to get the tracking from the shipping company, so he said on wednesday that he would refund me the money on Friday the 9th, when he got paid because he already took the Paypal money out. I sent him an...
  9. J

Other Need help with a call

For future references. I umpire at BLD, which some of you know is USSSA but not completely those rules. Here is the play I need assistance with. One out-Bases loaded. Batter one hops the wall. Runner on third scores, runner on second is off with the pitch and is almost home and here...
  10. J

For Trade LTT 26 Izzy Psycho for a 28 Izzy Psycho

I sold this to a teammate and now he decided he wants a 28 in the same bat. This is a NR 26 Izzy with less than 20 hits on it and looking to trade for a 28 in similar condition. Would consider other Miken USSSA trades-28 only. If deal is made before 2:00 pm CT, I can ship today. Sorry a...
  11. J

Other Umpired my first games last night

I umpired my first games (training at BLD) and didn't get yelled at too much. Anyone have any tips on how to train your brain on umping not playing? Example, no issues with calling foul balls, but a couple of times, I yelled fair ball as well. My trainer said I should only indicate a fair...
  12. J

Took the ladies out for a little BP today.

The EL are all 26 and the Bal are both 27. The top OG EL busted before today, just finished it off.
  13. J

USSSA Batter interference

The situation-->A right handed batter pops a foul ball up the third base line. It was about two feet in foul territory and the catcher was making an attempt to catch the ball. As the catcher is going after the ball, the batter (with his bat in his hand) is walking up the third base line...
  14. J

GTG JmonE is GTG

Bought a bat from him, he shipped quick and bat arrived just as he described.
  15. J

For Sale/Trade Cleaning out the closet

I have several items taking space in the closet that I want to clean out. All prices (gifted or pay fees) include shipping to your door and are OBO. Prototype Gear hat. It is blk/white with a green logo. Bought it and never wore it. $15.00-->Sold for asking. Pair of Boombah pants size...
  16. J

GTG doublebagel is GTG!

Traded bats with him. He described the bat properly and is GTG!
  17. J

GTG Lix24 is GTG!

He bought a bat from me. He is GTG!
  18. J

Easton Hit Lab

Has anyone tried this? They will be in Texas next weekend and thought I would check it out.
  19. J

GTG SwinginDemon and kawawoo are GTG!

Both guys communicated and had no issues with either.
  20. J

Sad night last night

My Z2K was cracked and finally blew up.