Search results

1. karas3434

LTB 2015 DeMarini OG Flipper

looking for a 2015 OG flipper Aftermath ASA (maroon & black in color) in 27/28oz...
  2. karas3434

LTB 2015 Demarini Flipper AM OG (ASA)

looking for a 27/28oz Aftermath Flipper OG (Red/black version) ASA. PM me with what you got.
  3. karas3434

Pick my Flex

need to start one of these below W. Fuller V Ten Tyrell Williams V NO J. McKinnon V NYG Think its a toss up between Fuller and Williams, I'm leaning Williams just because of D. Hopkins getting more looks pretty much every week. Not to mention NO games turn high scoring pretty much every week too.
  4. karas3434

Trade Advice

My team has been absolutely crushed by injures so far this year... to the point I need a waiver pickup this week to field a full lineup. Lost K. Allen and D. Woodhead for the year (My #2 and #3 picks) Injured last week were: D. Moncrief, T. Rawls, A. Foster, J. Stewart, Z. Ertz So I got...
  5. karas3434

Help with Flex

Had to replace Keenan Allen so now I have questions at flex... pick one A. Foster @NE D. Moncrief @Den M. Sanu @OAK J. Stewart vs SF Im leaning Stewart or Sanu just based on matchups with the edge going to Stewart.
  6. karas3434

LTB Xbox One

Looking for a console with all wires and 1 controller.... NOT INTERESTED in bundles with games & extras. Just looking for the console and controller. Pm me with what you got and a price
  7. karas3434

RB decision?

Need to start two of the following: M. Forte vs Cin D. Woodhead @ KC C. Michael @ Mia T. Rawls @ Mia A. Foster vs Sea This is a full point PPR league, and my initial choice is Forte and Foster (J. Ajayi didnt travel with the team) so leaves these two as clear #1s on their teams. Shouldn't be...
  8. karas3434

LTB ASA EL Z2k/Z3k 27oz

looking for an endloaded Z2000 or a Z3000 in 27oz... Under $100. PM me
  9. karas3434

LTB iPad

Looking for a ipad.... pm me with what you got
  10. karas3434

QB and RB decision

Gotta a QB decision to make first... Eli vs SF Palmer @ Det Then bye weeks and injuries (lynch) have left me with this decision for a RB spot Ameer Abdullah vs ARI Boobie Dixon @ TEN Dont think I can go wrong with either QB matchup but right now Im leaning Eli. The 3 headed...
  11. karas3434

Eli or Palmer

giants playing thursday so gotta make this decision asap... Eli vs Wash Carson Palmer vs SF I lean eli only because our league has big bonuses for 40yd & 50yd TD throws and OBJ is always a threat to break one like he did last week. I also think Giants can easily fall behind and have to throw...
  12. karas3434

Alshon Jeffery

Should I sit him today? He's still questionable (looks like he prolly gonna play) hasnt practiced all week, plus Cutler's history with packers is far from good. possible replacements I have are Steve Smith Sr. @Den Latavious Murray vs Cin Keenan Allen vs SD
  13. karas3434

Pick 2

gotta pick 2 of the guys from this group to start.. Latavious Murray vs CIN Jon Stewart vs JAX Keenan Allen vs DET Steve Smith Sr. vs DEN Ameer Abdullah vs SD
  14. karas3434

LTB RHT 1B mitt

pm me with specs/price/pics please!
  15. karas3434

ASA In-field fly?

guys on 1st and 2nd no outs... batter hits pop up about 6 feet in front of the plate (ball was fair the whole time) catcher is under it but muffs it. catcher ends up throwing to third and then second for a double play. When questioned about in-field fly ump says it wasnt "a routine play" so...
  16. karas3434

LTB Turfs (size 11)

looking for size 11-11.5 turfs... prefer something in the black/gray range but will consider anything.
  17. karas3434

Price Check 27oz ASA Realtree

got a buddy looking to move one of these. 300ish hits slight webbing on the white 'E' in Easton. Returnable, no reciept.
  18. karas3434

For Sale Easton 2014 L6 28oz

Just liked the title says 2014 28oz L6... $90 SHIPPED!
  19. karas3434

LTB ASA bat under $100

looking for something under $100, prefer 27 (NO METALS). lmk what you got. MUST have NEW ASA stamp and be able to pass comp test!
  20. karas3434

LTB Demarini J3a

got a buddy looking for a 27/28 j3a.... pm me!