Search results

1. Spastic Monkey

Walk off sports

Can a rep or anyone from the company. Please PM me, it's regarding uniforms for next season.
  2. Spastic Monkey

State Director Question

What satisfies Utrips autobump rule? A team get's auto-bumped, plays a season in new classification (8 Tournaments) but does not go to National or Worlds. Are they still considered an Auto-Bump? In the rule book it states you need to play a year at the new level but doesn't indicate that a...
  3. Spastic Monkey

Nsa 2015

I know the NSA's are this weekend. Any ideas where next years will be held? Do they do a rotation of locations?
  4. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds Bracket.....

Good Luck to those heading down to Disney!! http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=948857
  5. Spastic Monkey

Help

I am one of the guys that got screwed by K2. I need 2 Full subs 2 different designs.....I have the mock up and can even send 2 shirts over if it would help....who can help me?
  6. Spastic Monkey

K2 ink!!!

I have been waiting on a call back from you for the last few days. I did not receive my order within the agreed time frame and the communication has been less then professional. The reason why I am doing this is because it seems that I get a response from you guys when I PM you on here....I...
  7. Spastic Monkey

Screen Printing Prices....

Looking for Screen Printing Prices.... Looking for White Shirts, have the logo 3 Color... Can you PM prices or Email me and I will email you back the logo to confirm...Looking for 50-60 shirts [email protected]
  8. Spastic Monkey

Art Work....

How much do you charge just for a Logo...I know some of you just give a copy, I want to buy it outright.... Prices please.
  9. Spastic Monkey

Winter Worlds...

When do you think the dates for this is going to be announced?? I am looking for the one down in Orlando...Thanks for any information.
  10. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds....Disney....

Any other New England teams going down?? A couple of us will be there Sunday watching the Pats game at the Sports Cafe or the Wing House come on by!!!
  11. Spastic Monkey

It's about that time....

Looking for Uniforms.... What do we got out there?? 3 Shirts (2 Full 1 Reg) 2 Pants 2 Hats Pull Over Couple of different T-Shirts... What's the prices look like...
  12. Spastic Monkey

The new Mass/NH Thread!!!! WTF.....

Where is everyone hiding?? Hello!!!
  13. Spastic Monkey

MA or NH....

Anyone from MA or NH that might be looking to play in a few fall tournaments?? PM me if your interested....
  14. Spastic Monkey

Small Tear...

so I have a small tear in my achilles. This happened over a month ago and it's getting a little better but he wants me off it completely. So I am in a walking boot and have to be on cruches for another 2 weeks and then the boot for another week and then hopefully I will be walking without boot...
  15. Spastic Monkey

Ltb/ltt

I am looking for an 09 ressy titan or two....I have a few bats to trade and can add cash if need be. I have a 27oz Booger, 26oz Yellow Evo, 25oz Recoil U-Trip, and (2) 28oz. Syn 2's. Let me know....Again just looking to trade for an 09 or maybe 2011 ressy titan.
  16. Spastic Monkey

GTG OhioHawk05 is GTG

Bought a NIW freak +....Deal went smooth as can be. Had the bat 3 days later!! Don't hesitate to deal with him!!!
  17. Spastic Monkey

GTG Rgifford21

Did a deal with him last week...Paypal on Monday got the bat on thursday...Wasn't able to pick it up until today..Bat is mint!!...Don't hesitate to deal with him...Thanks again
  18. Spastic Monkey

GoingYard.....GTG

I just did a very smooth deal with goingyard....Bat was shipped tuesday was here yesterday!! Nice green booger looked better than the pics!!!Do not hesitate to deal with him....Thanks again!!!
  19. Spastic Monkey

4 Syn 2's FS/FT

I have 2 Syn 2's all 28oz. FS/FT....I would like 125 for each one or would be interested in some U-Trip Sticks(Combat, Miken, Worth) in a 26 or 27...Let me know what you got!! The top two have been traded!! Looking for Worth or Miken....
  20. Spastic Monkey

Question...

I don't want to start any **** so I figured I would ask first. Are we allowed to offer any type of team raffle that we are doing to help raise some funds?? I am not sure about the rules. Any info would be appreciated. Jason